Week 6, Bills v. NJ Jest, PREDICT THE SCORE!

Congratulations again to Week 5 winner @DaBillsDaBillsDaBills!

The 3-2 Bills make part 3 of the three-straight game roady down to NJ to take on the 2-3 NJ Jest on MNF.  "The Robert Saleh Memorial" is going to be an all-out slugfest, with the Jest wanting to get atop the AFC East with the emotional "lift" that often happens after firing a beleaguered head coach.  The Bills are massively banged up, with possibly Shakir and Cook not being able to go.  That could be the death knell for the Bills, so somebody will have to step up.  I'm not worried about the D missing Oliver, because DeWayne Carter was shot out of a cannon against the Texans.  He should be able to feast against a decidedly mediocre Jest O-line, and a rickety slow A A Ron.  

So my prediction?  Besides "pain", I am concerned that the Bills O just doesn't have the horses to compete with the Jest D.  BUT, Clappy McDummy hasn't lost three games in a row since 2018, Josh's rookie season.  We have beaten up on cupcakes, and the Jest are a cupcake.  I think the Bills D does enough to keep the Bills in it until the end.  I just can't see the Bills losing to this crappy Jest team on MNF.  Josh finds a way, and the Bills eke out a win to go to 4-2 and take a two game lead in the AFC East.  To paraphrase Roger Dorn, "Let's cut through the crap Allen, I only got one thing to say to you.  CHOKE THESE MOTHER ***** OUT!":

KmgYOt.gifp

Beews - 27

NJ Jest - 20  

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Week 2 - @BuffaloMatt

Week 3 - @Rockinon

Week 4 - @Virgil

Week 5 - @DaBillsDaBillsDaBills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Anything can happen but I expect a relatively low-scoring slugfest with a lot of big plays on defense by both teams.  Concerned Allen won't get into a comfortable groove.  But the Jets aren't a very good team overall.  So I'm going with Bills 23 Jets 16 [lots of field goals!]

• Like (+1) 1

BUF -27

NYJ - 17

well I think they made it worse in NY I was about to say it may be a turning point for them and they could win some - but damn what a mess

they just let Selah go - NOW interim threw a curve - Hackett is out of offensive coordinator 

even Aaron is thinking of cashing it in on the year and going for a retreat - this is bad .  

if Buffalo loses idk - has to be zero morale in that building especially with garret wilson and Rodgers always bickering A only gets worse

selah was the reason our offense struggled - I don’t think we have too hard a time this time against the jets 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

BUF -27

NYJ - 17

well I think they made it worse in NY I was about to say it may be a turning point for them and they could win some - but damn what a mess

they just let Selah go - NOW interim threw a curve - Hackett is out of offensive coordinator 

even Aaron is thinking of cashing it in on the year and going for a retreat - this is bad .  

if Buffalo loses idk - has to be zero morale in that building especially with garret wilson and Rodgers always bickering A only gets worse

selah was the reason our offense struggled - I don’t think we have too hard a time this time against the jets 

that’s nice….now how do you plan to score on their defense with our bunch of bumblers on offense?  May as well have Josh run 20 times and hope it works

Bills 13

Jets 10

I would have had the score flipped until Saleh got fired. I don't see this as a "rally around the interim coach" kind of move. I see this as a "WTF is going on with my team and why should I keep trying" kind of move.

Like most people I'm predicting an ugly ugly football game and I kind of just trust the mentality of our team more than theirs right now so I gave us the edge.

I like our defense matched up against their offense. Our strength is outside CBs so I don't see Garrett Wilson having a big day. Breece Hall isn't the kind of RB we have trouble stopping. We don't have to worry about Rodgers moving around and should have no fear blitzing him.

On offense, I don't like our matchup against anyone right now, let alone with Shakir and Cook possibly out, let alone against possibly the best defense in the league. But we're not going to be shut out. I'll trust Allen to make one or two more plays than Rodgers which will be just enough to get the win.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

This will be a miserable, depressing game reminiscent of the very worst days of the drought. 

Jets are going to be hyped up now that Rodgers finally got the knife inserted between Saleh's shoulder blades, and the Bills offense is currently as useful as air conditioning in an igloo.

I think Rodgers will manage to engineer a couple TD drives plus a pair of FGs. The Bills offense will score maybe 1 TD and get 2 FGs themselves (one will come off a turnover).

I think that leads to a final score of Jets 20 - Bills 13.

Oh and Allen's run without an INT will come to an end. Jets fans will start shouting "we've turned the corner!" and then they'll lose their next game

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations again to Week 5 winner @DaBillsDaBillsDaBills!

The 3-2 Bills make part 3 of the three-straight game roady down to NJ to take on the 2-3 NJ Jest on MNF.  "The Robert Saleh Memorial" is going to be an all-out slugfest, with the Jest wanting to get atop the AFC East with the emotional "lift" that often happens after firing a beleaguered head coach.  The Bills are massively banged up, with possibly Shakir and Cook not being able to go.  That could be the death knell for the Bills, so somebody will have to step up.  I'm not worried about the D missing Oliver, because DeWayne Carter was shot out of a cannon against the Texans.  He should be able to feast against a decidedly mediocre Jest O-line, and a rickety slow A A Ron.  

So my prediction?  Besides "pain", I am concerned that the Bills O just doesn't have the horses to compete with the Jest D.  BUT, Clappy McDummy hasn't lost three games in a row since 2018, Josh's rookie season.  We have beaten up on cupcakes, and the Jest are a cupcake.  I think the Bills D does enough to keep the Bills in it until the end.  I just can't see the Bills losing to this crappy Jest team on MNF.  Josh finds a way, and the Bills eke out a win to go to 4-2 and take a two game lead in the AFC East.  To paraphrase Roger Dorn, "Let's cut through the crap Allen, I only got one thing to say to you.  CHOKE THESE MOTHER ***** OUT!":

KmgYOt.gifp

Beews - 27

NJ Jest - 20  

Past Winners

Week 1 - @LabattBlue

Week 2 - @BuffaloMatt

Week 3 - @Rockinon

Week 4 - @Virgil

Week 5 - @DaBillsDaBillsDaBills

Do we have to? LOL.

Bills 31

Jests 20

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Rodgers is intubated IMV20/20+/100%, on 3 pressors and a blown pupil, and the the Bills are here to withdraw care...

Bills 28-14

Someone must have just binge watched the Resident lol

Edited by SoonerBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1