Another Gitmo Perspective

We need to do one thing:

Win this war on terror.

If some of these disgusting sub-humans have to die, well, so be it.

Remember libs, singing Kumbaya will not stop them from slitting your throat.

364726[/snapback]

Wow! I never really thought about how scared some people must be until this post.

The wind just gets more formidable and daunting.

When the wind is blowing in your face straight down the bow... Nothing in the world is gonna make that boat go forward into the wind... Unless you TACK!

Unfortunately, terror will always be that wind in your face. No matter how hard you tell yourself and try, you are not going to stop the wind from blowing.

That doesn't mean you can't make the boat go forward.

That's only one thing that pops into my mind-but not an insignificant aspect. Recruitment of domestic terrorists is a scary thought. Isolation is critical for other reasons, as well. As far as I have been led to believe, our existing prison system is already stretched beyond capacity. Also, how many cans of worms are opened by interjecting them into our domestic prison system, legally? And, these are military detainees...at best, they would have to go into the Federal System, not a State Prison, once again, capacity. And, "normal" prisons are not ammenable to the style of detention required, or interogation issues.

364619[/snapback]

Exactly.

On the topic of recruitment of domestic terrorists.

That is all we need to do is let these extremists into our prison sysytem! What did it take, one ballast dump of zebra mussels outside of Detroit in 1987 to infect everything?

God I gotta stop these nautical anAlogies! :blink: