Samuel returns to practice, Taron Johnson sheds non-contact jersey, Shakir and Cook DNP

Logic

• Logic changed the title to Samuel returns to practice, Taron Johnson sheds non-contact jersey, Shakir and Cook DNP

So Bernard Johnson and Rapp all back

Beautiful. Carter was fine not that worried about Ed. 

No Shakir and Cook would be brutal. 

If Shakir was healthy, I would say id actually be looking forward to seeing what this offense would look like without Mack. 

• Agree 1

I feel like regardless of Samuel's practice status - his toe is going to continue to bother him and sadly his production will remain low

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

I have faith in our suddenly fairly healthy defense to handle the Jets offense.

I have considerably less faith in our offense if its missing Shakir and Cook. Mainly Shakir. If we get only one of the two back for the week, please let it be Shakir.

• Agree 4

4 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Can't Cook and Shakir get a magic shot before the game that numbs it enough for 3 hours? I'd take 'em both at 75%

Haha I bet they probably could honestly 😂. Could be just me but it seems like teams are being much more cautious with injuries the last few years.  I guess you kind of have that luxury early in a season when no one is really gonna run away with the division