Samuel returns to practice, Taron Johnson sheds non-contact jersey, Shakir and Cook DNP

Logic

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

There's no one to blame but this organization.  They knew they were losing Diggs & Davis. They had every opportunity to take advantage of a very deep wr draft. But they did not. And now Josh is left with little confidence and a weak wr room.  This is on Brady and McB.

You mean Beane.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Gregg said:

You mean Beane.

Laying into guys like Hollins and MVS for being exactly who they've proven to be during the course of their careers is silly.  What was expected of Sherfield last season?  

This WR group - and the wildly inconsistent and often underperforming DL group - are Beane problems.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Ty can handle the offensive load. He is not as good as Cook can be, but he can make plays.  Shakir is what we need to get back ASAP.  He is Josh goto receiver and our offense is crap without him.  Good to see Taron working back in. Cam Lewis has been our biggest defensive disaster even though everyone wants to blame Hamlin.  Also good to see Rap back. I like Bishop but he was terrible.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Ty can handle the offensive load. He is not as good as Cook can be, but he can make plays.  Shakir is what we need to get back ASAP.  He is Josh goto receiver and our offense is crap without him.  Good to see Taron working back in. Cam Lewis has been our biggest defensive disaster even though everyone wants to blame Hamlin.  Also good to see Rap back. I like Bishop but he was terrible.

What about Davis? I had some hope for him but he’s been pretty underwhelming. 

3 hours ago, Maynard said:

I dont think that Brady has been using him well.  The guy isnt great or anything but has gotten 600-800 yard seasons with bad QBs so its not like Josh cant get him the ball. Brady seems to want to use him behind the LoS and doesnt seem to have all that much creativity in getting people open.  Past rub routes I havent seen much. Especially in the intermediate areas of the field which is where we need to attack to get our underneath stuff working again.  Teams are just taking that stuff away.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Bishop seems timid and out of position mostly. He needs this season to adjust to pro football.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

On 10/10/2024 at 6:24 PM, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Cam Lewis plays in the dime a lot right?  I don’t think I’ve payed enough attention to it but if he was as bad at being the extra db in dime as he is at nickel corner I’d hope he wouldn’t be here 🤣

He likely has a role back there in situational ball.

But I would like to see that upgraded soon.

DBs cant afford missed/blown coverage or get beat in one on one tackles. Just cant.

On 10/10/2024 at 6:33 PM, JerseyBills said:

I loved the re signing of Lewis, he'll never be elite but I love him as depth, I know that's an unpopular opinion on here,  but just what the tape has shown me... 

I def would love to get a rookie to fill the spot eventually 

Thank you for the return post Jersey.

He has skills, I mean he's an NFL player by gum !
 But god bless Cam , Felt this is an area/role that could see improvement from the draft

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/10/2024 at 9:27 PM, nedboy7 said:

I could see us choke this game away.  I have no faith in the WR group anymore.  

BRADY !?!

On 10/11/2024 at 10:51 AM, LABILLBACKER said:

There's no one to blame but this organization.  They knew they were losing Diggs & Davis. They had every opportunity to take advantage of a very deep wr draft. But they did not. And now Josh is left with little confidence and a weak wr room.  This is on Brady and McB.

Think this is over reactive by you and others.

I mean we are all here prone to seeing the negative (doomed) before patience and hopefulness

But to be fair, its what we do.

I am unpleased as well

Where the f is Kincaid last week. Even Quinton Morris get get open on a short route as a check down

22 hours ago, Maynard said:

This is my sincere take away.

Cant wait to see how those two on the field together.

Kromer needs to set them up for success

No tape really on Davis.  😋

22 hours ago, Maynard said:

Lets find out , shall we ?

Edited by 3rdand12