Samuel returns to practice, Taron Johnson sheds non-contact jersey, Shakir and Cook DNP

Logic

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

This back 7 is already playing at an extremely high level, now we're plugging in an all pro. ARod should have a brutal night

Ok but I thought I saw Nico Collins stroll 60 yards downfield for an easy TD.  Our S position is far from  settled 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I can't understand how Samuel is not being involved at all.

I thought the rumor was he came in with a turf toe injury from last year that he withheld during free agency and team physical.  Which is why we don't see any explosiveness 

1 hour ago, Lost said:

Are we really getting excited that Samuel returned to practice?   His 1 catch for 2 yards on Monday night is gonna be extra juicy...I can feel it.

I don't know, maybe, and this is just me throwing something out there, let's try throwing the ball forward to Samuel, perhaps even as far as the first down marker. Ok that's crazy talk, definitely a yard short of the 1st down marker.

33 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I don't know, maybe, and this is just me throwing something out there, let's try throwing the ball forward to Samuel, perhaps even as far as the first down marker. Ok that's crazy talk, definitely a yard short of the 1st down marker.

didn’t you see that catch in preseason

• Haha (+1) 1

Overall, the injury report is decent news.   I'll feel a lot better if Shakir is at least limited tomorrow.  I'm a little concerned about the Bills not having Cook available, but I think Ty Johnson is a pretty good back.  He's actually the fastest Bills RB.  Also, Darrynton Evans is back practicing and he had a few nice moments in preseason.  

3 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'll take it.. 

Taron alone is massive, Confident Davis can handle the workload for a week

Taron at full speed is massive Agreed. Worth every penny.

Cam Lewis? 

I wish Bills would upgrade that position in the draft getting Taron an apprentice with a really good ceiling.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I was thrilled that we signed him. WTF?

I was hoping for him and Hollywood Brown, if we combine their efforts for this year, it almost matches Knox.

1 hour ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I got nothin'.  

At least you’re producing in the same level as Samuel.

7 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Cam Lewis? 

I wish Bills would upgrade that position in the draft getting Taron an apprentice with a really good ceiling.

Cam Lewis plays in the dime a lot right?  I don’t think I’ve payed enough attention to it but if he was as bad at being the extra db in dime as he is at nickel corner I’d hope he wouldn’t be here 🤣

20 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Cam Lewis? 

I loved the re signing of Lewis, he'll never be elite but I love him as depth, I know that's an unpopular opinion on here,  but just what the tape has shown me... 

I def would love to get a rookie to fill the spot eventually 

4 hours ago, Logic said:

I have faith in our suddenly fairly healthy defense to handle the Jets offense.

I have considerably less faith in our offense if its missing Shakir and Cook. Mainly Shakir. If we get only one of the two back for the week, please let it be Shakir.

Its crazy that the Bills are still going to be missing 3 key players (Von, Oliver and Milano) and is considered "fairly healthy"

I 100 percent agree with what you are saying- My point is it just shows how banged up the Bills have been in previous years and this season so far.