We were spoiled for the last 6 years

DeepPass

What a wonderful run in Bills history.  We were surprised about the play-off game in Jacksonville to start it all.  Tyrod was the QB and Kyle Williams was leading the defense.  From then on, with many new faces, we became a winner in the NFL.  Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs became stars.

So, as the beat goes on, we had to face a "re-set" of the roster. Now fans, including me, get very upset when we lose and don't look like  Super Bowl contenders. It's a natural evolution in the NFL.  

I believe the Bills will be stronger then ever after this "re-set".  I love their future. GO BILLS!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, DeepPass said:

What a wonderful run in Bills history.  We were surprised about the play-off game in Jacksonville to start it all.  Tyrod was the QB and Kyle Williams was leading the defense.  From then on, with many new faces, we became a winner in the NFL.  Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs became stars.

So, as the beat goes on, we had to face a "re-set" of the roster. Now fans, including me, get very upset when we lose and don't look like  Super Bowl contenders. It's a natural evolution in the NFL.  

I believe the Bills will be stronger then ever after this "re-set".  I love their future. GO BILLS!

How are you confident we will be stronger after the “reset”? We weren’t completely broke this offseason but every single dollar we spent seems to be a waste. If we are going to reset, we need to clean house, if not we are just spinning our wheels until Josh demands a trade ala Matt Stafford and no one will blame him.

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

I watched my favorite football team lose the Super Bowl almost every year of elementary school, then they lost a playoff game on a last-second illegal forward pass when I was in 10th grade and didn't make the postseason again until I was 34.

Vegas has the Chiefs winning 13.5 games, the Vikings at 12.5, and the Ravens at 11.5.  The Bills are tied for third at 10.5 (give or take a little on the payout for the over).  January is a LONG way away, and Buffalo is almost guaranteed to be hosting at least one playoff game.  It’s way premature to be talking about the current run in the past tense.

12 minutes ago, Billl said:

Vegas has the Chiefs winning 13.5 games, the Vikings at 12.5, and the Ravens at 11.5.  The Bills are tied for third at 10.5 (give or take a little on the payout for the over).  January is a LONG way away, and Buffalo is almost guaranteed to be hosting at least one playoff game.  It’s way premature to be talking about the current run in the past tense.

first time GIFYou new here?

53 minutes ago, DeepPass said:

Perfect, see you next season!

If we were spoiled, the Bills would have won more than their (what has been pathetic for six years) division. 

They’re regular season warriors. 

If that makes it move, then you’re spoiled. 

• Like (+1) 1

If you count spoiled as “my friends and I meet at the bars for Sunday football and my team usually wins!” Then yeah, I guess. If you count it in championships (which is what you should) were the saddest franchise in the nfl. 

• Agree 2