James cook misses practice with a foot injury

• iwishitwerecolder changed the title to James cook questionable with a foot injury
Just now, Big Turk said:

WTF...

I like the other 2 backs we have but none are capable of doing what Cook can.

that settles it. I am no longer a Bills fan. The coaching is terrible, the strength and conditioning is terrible. Everything is terrible. I’m gonna cheer on Carolina Panthers where they know how to win.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Honestly, of all the players we could be missing due to injury, Cook is the one I feel is MOST replaceable.

I like both Ray Davis and Ty Johnson and would be excited to see what they could do if given more of a workload.

I'd certainly rather be missing Cook than, say, Shakir, Samuel, Oliver, etc.

• Shocked 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

Honestly, of all the players we could be missing due to injury, Cook is the one I feel is MOST replaceable.

I like both Ray Davis and Ty Johnson and would be excited to see what they could do if given more of a workload.

Davis trying to pick up blitzes against the Jets is gonna be a thing…

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

Samuel HAS been missing all season. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Process said:

Just to be clear, there has been zero indication from the team that he is officially questionable or in danger of missing time correct? This thread is just for speculation based on a Twitter doctor's post?

He did miss practice today.

• Thank you (+1) 1

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]
17 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Davis trying to pick up blitzes against the Jets is gonna be a thing…

To be fair, Cook isn't exactly filet mignon when it comes to blitz pickup.

Better than Davis? Almost certainly, if for no other reason than being more experienced. But...still not great.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Ty Johnson ultimately get more play than Davis.

• Like (+1) 2

• iwishitwerecolder changed the title to James cook misses practice with a foot injury

Yikes, the hits just keep coming.

We'll need some brilliant coaching to overcome the doldrums, injuries, whatever sadbrains affliction our QB has, and the general difficulty in winning at the Jets.

Lol, lmao even

what we'll get instead is run up the middle run up the middle bubble scree, 4th and 12 punt

the strict philosophy of complimentary football will require the defense to have good plays on 1st and 2nd down, then repeatedly give up 3rd and long on chunk plays

gonna be a long night

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, dorquemada said:

Yikes, the hits just keep coming.

We'll need some brilliant coaching to overcome the doldrums, injuries, whatever sadbrains affliction our QB has, and the general difficulty in winning at the Jets.

Lol, lmao even

what we'll get instead is run up the middle run up the middle bubble scree, 4th and 12 punt

the strict philosophy of complimentary football will require the defense to have good plays on 1st and 2nd down, then repeatedly give up 3rd and long on chunk plays

gonna be a long night

Yep, I can already see the script. Go down 10, Allen works his ways and somehow ties it up just for us to choke in the final minutes

• Sad 1