Who starts at safety this week?

For those still denying this is a rebuilding year, at least in part, with significant parts of the team, in particular the safeties and wide receivers in clear rebuild mode, it is time for a reality check. 

And I am talking to myself here, as much as anyone else!

I think the Bills' leaders may realize this too, at least to a degree, know it is a possibility.  And know that very nice cache of draft picks next year would look even better with a 8-8, 9-7 record than with a 12-5 year.

So, yeah, go with Bishop.

And let's get Shavers and some other youngsters out there too.  The Bills could not do much worse at the WR position going forward this year than what they have put on the field so far this year.

Yeah, still hoping it all comes together soon THIS year, but may not be a realistic expectation.

6 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

For those still denying this is a rebuilding year, at least in part, with significant parts of the team, in particular the safeties and wide receivers in clear rebuild mode, it is time for a reality check. 

And I am talking to myself here, as much as anyone else!

I think the Bills' leaders may realize this too, at least to a degree, know it is a possibility.  And know that very nice cache of draft picks next year would look even better with a 8-8, 9-7 record than with a 12-5 year.

So, yeah, go with Bishop.

And let's get Shavers and some other youngsters out there too.  The Bills could not do much worse at the WR position going forward this year than what they have put on the field so far this year.

Yeah, still hoping it all comes together soon THIS year, but may not be a realistic expectation.

I'm not sure it's a rebuilding year.  Retooling more like it.  They still want to make the playoffs.

That being said, start Bishop and let him take his lumps early.  It's not how you start, it's how you finish.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 1