The one Tweet that perfectly sums up the Bills' offensive struggles right now

Logic

14 minutes ago, Logic said:

To Thurman's point, this is the way the league is trending at the moment. Here's the most recent game from the league's best QB, who alongside an all time great offensive mind in Andy Reid currently leads a 5-0 Chiefs team:

Seems that all Allen has to throw to is tight windows the past 2 weeks. Quite the stark difference.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Logic said:

To Thurman's point, this is the way the league is trending at the moment. Here's the most recent game from the league's best QB, who alongside an all time great offensive mind in Andy Reid currently leads a 5-0 Chiefs team:

So your in essence implying that Cook's consistency is on par with Mahomey's consistency.

If you think so.  

• Eyeroll 2

8 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

So your in essence implying that Cook's consistency is on par with Mahomey's consistency.

If you think so.  

Huh?

I was replying to your comment griping about "Taking the strongest-armed QB in the league and a QB that can make any throw, and putting him into a short-yardage game-managing passing game".

33 minutes ago, Logic said:

should we just post random charts of good QB performances? Because i have better ones and they dont look much like that lol

pass-chart_FLA009602_2024-REG-5_17283087 pass-chart_JAC323395_2024-REG-5_17283084 pass-chart_COU709400_2024-REG-5_17280165

2 minutes ago, Logic said:

Huh?

I was replying to your comment griping about "Taking the strongest-armed QB in the league and a QB that can make any throw, and putting him into a short-yardage game-managing passing game".

Your post that I quoted mentioned absolutely nothing about that.  

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

should we just post random charts of good QB performances? Because i have better ones and they dont look much like that lol

pass-chart_FLA009602_2024-REG-5_17283087 pass-chart_JAC323395_2024-REG-5_17283084 pass-chart_COU709400_2024-REG-5_17280165

The discussion at hand is about how sometimes the type of defensive strategies that are being employed in the NFL right now dictate that the intelligent and effective thing to do is to dink and dunk, because that's what the defense is giving you.

The graphic I posted is meant to show that the bills are not some crazy idiots that are forcing poor big-armed Josh Allen into a shorter passing game -- opposing defenses are often doing that with the way they defend the Bills offense. That even the great Mahomes consistently posts spray charts showing tons of short passing, and that his average depth of throw has been getting shorter year by year.

If you want to post random graphics that aren't really relevant to the discussion at hand, though, be my guest.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

The discussion at hand is about how sometimes the type of defensive strategies that are being employed in the NFL right now dictate that the intelligent and effective thing to do is to dink and dunk, because that's what the defense is giving you.

The graphic I posted is meant to show that the bills are not some crazy idiots that are forcing poor big-armed Josh Allen into a shorter passing game -- opposing defenses are often doing that with the way they defend the Bills offense. That even the great Mahomes consistently posts spray charts showing tons of short passing, and that his average depth of throw has been getting shorter year by year.

If you want to post random graphics that aren't really relevant to the discussion at hand, though, be my guest.

no

the Bills are crazy idiots for thinking they can duplicate something Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes, and Travis Kelce are doing to moderate success with Joe Brady, Josh Allen and Khalil Shakir

and you and cover1 pretending they deliberately crafted this amazing cover2 beating offense (despite zero evidence of that) and somehow just forgot that teams can also run single high is the cherry on top of this nonsense

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

39 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

no

the Bills are crazy idiots for thinking they can duplicate something Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes, and Travis Kelce are doing to moderate success with Joe Brady, Josh Allen and Khalil Shakir

Holy straw man, Batman.

I have no interest in continuing to argue against things that you just made up out of whole cloth. Have a nice night.

Edited by Logic