Hire Saleh as defensive coordinator IMMEDIATELY

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Boy, would this dude turn this defense around immediately. And he would get a chance to stick it to the Jets. Babich has been unimpressive so far to say the least. 

Yeah I can see this working...

• The Bills greatest D's were when we played a 3-4!  Knox and Levy Eras.  Only 45 and 36 years ago.
  • We once had an American Jewish head coach, time to even the score by hiring an American Arab / Muslim coach...albeit 3 decades later!  DEI and all. 
  • We have had big hair (Wade Phillips, Rex/Rob Ryan), Gray hair (Levy) so why not a shaved head  / no hair coach.
  • Our track record hiring ex-Jets coaches has been stellar!  Don't let him leave the building!
  • Buffalo is on the way home to Michigan for Saleh.
Edited by freddyjj
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Good lord

3 hours ago, MJS said:

I'd be happy with that after the season. There is no point in bringing a brand new coordinator in who isn't familiar with the players or scheme right now in the middle of the season.

Ben Johnson HC, Saleh Dc.  I’d be happy with that, assuming we don’t make the SB  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Good lord

Ben Johnson HC, Saleh Dc.  I’d be happy with that, assuming we don’t make the SB  

Well, if McDermott gets the boot the season will have been a complete disaster. I don't see that happening, especially since everyone understands this is a soft reset year. Yeah, fans will pull their hair out and call for his head like they always do, but I don't see Pegula moving on so quickly from the only successful coach he has ever hired (in both sports).

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

• The Bills greatest D's were when we played a 3-4!  Knox and Levy Eras.  Only 45 and 36 years ago.
  • We once had an American Jewish head coach, time to even the score by hiring an American Arab / Muslim coach...albeit 3 decades later!  DEI and all. 
  • We have had big hair (Wade Phillips, Rex/Rob Ryan), Gray hair (Levy) so why not a shaved head  / no hair coach.
  • Our track record hiring ex-Jets coaches has been stellar!  Don't let him leave the building!
  • Buffalo  on the way home to Michigan for Saleh.

At least, we'd have a cheerleader again and I do like my cheerleaders bald.

Edited by Malazan
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Imagine mcd and Saleh trying to outclap eachother on the sideline 😂

The hilarious thing is Woody Johnson said they fired him and promoted Ulbrich to get some more positivity.

Saleh's main slogan is "Positive Vibes Only". He had t-shirts made with it.

7VaiBXv.png

Edited by Malazan

1 hour ago, freddyjj said:

• Buffalo is on the way home to Michigan for Saleh.

Love this!!!

Edited by Savage
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, uticaclub said:

If they don’t why do they choose to be here. This board is about sharing ideas and opinions from other Bills fans. 

sharing ideas and opinions /= constantly bitchin about the Bills

4 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Boy, would this dude turn this defense around immediately. And he would get a chance to stick it to the Jets. Babich has been unimpressive so far to say the least. 

I imagine this is a sarcastic post. 

But just in case you're serious.   Why in the world would you want the guy who has been the 2nd worst head coach over the last 3+ seasons to come in and make the Bills dysfunctional?    Saleh has have had plenty of talent the last couple years, but continues to lose at a high rate.   Wish he had lasted in NJ 1 more week

I thought the defense despite being banged up has only had one bad game (the Ravens). The defense got punched in the mouth against the Cardinals but only gave up 22 points (6 of those 28 points given up on special teams) and only gave up a field goal and a 2pt conversion in the second half. The defense was lights out against the Jags and Fins. Against the Texans the defense only gave up 23 points and 3 of those were given up on a short field on a very long field goal. In fact the only reason the team had a chance was the two turnovers forced by the defense in the second half. 

Considering how banged up the defense is I think the defense isn't performing all that poorly. Of course this is all week to week and subject to change but the returns on the first five games have been above average. 

1 hour ago, Malazan said:

The hilarious thing is Woody Johnson said they fired him and promoted Ulbrich to get some more positivity.

Saleh's main slogan is "Positive Vibes Only". He had t-shirts made with it.

7VaiBXv.png

Snooping on the jets forum the overwhelming consensus was Saleh was too positive and merely a cheerleader too 🤣

4 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Really?

So three weeks ago we had a long thread about which coordinator we will lose first, Babich or Brady.  Oh and Mike Dabol says hello.

This board is so painfully predictable with its knee jerk asinine recency bias.

You are aware their are many people posting with a variety of view points. Its not one hivemind knee jerking from one view to another. 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Well, if McDermott gets the boot the season will have been a complete disaster. I don't see that happening, especially since everyone understands this is a soft reset year. Yeah, fans will pull their hair out and call for his head like they always do, but I don't see Pegula moving on so quickly from the only successful coach he has ever hired (in both sports).

I agree.  Just saying I’d be happy with it 😜 

5 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Very typical knee-jerk reaction... "Get 'er  done Ralph!!!!"

36 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Sounds familiar

The jets pick top 15 all the time and even top 5 pretty often.  Idk how you can compare that to a team picking in the mid to late 20s perennially 😂

the 6 year stretch that ran through salehs first season they won 5 or less games 5 times.  The 17 year drought era bills did it 4 times total for comparison 

nothin against your post but I see people talkin like there’s no difference between an early first and a late first pretty often haha 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan