Strength of Schedule for the rest of the year

I'm really hoping Brady and our O can figure things out sooner rather than later........the AFC in general this year is a bit of a mess, and this is the year to take advantage of it.

If our O was firing on all cylinders, i could really envision that this would be the year to go to the SB (i know i say it every year) but no AFC team scares me this year......none.

Just now, Sweats said:

I'm really hoping Brady and our O can figure things out sooner rather than later........the AFC in general this year is a bit of a mess, and this is the year to take advantage of it.

If our O was firing on all cylinders, i could really envision that this would be the year to go to the SB (i know i say it every year) but no AFC team scares me this year......none.

Not saying your comment is wrong about the AFC but I think preseason there tends to be an inflation on expectations....I am sure if you had people predict records for each team without balancing the whole league wins and losses, the average would be like 60% wins and 40% losses....in reality is has to be 50/50.  Someone has to lose each game....ignoring ties of course.