Week 6 - Bills at Jets Game Week Thread

3 hours ago, bills742 said:

My son sent me a screen grab of this today - Cook's elbow hit the ground before he went out - should have been ruled a catch

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1

6 hours ago, stevewin said:

My son sent me a screen grab of this today - Cook's elbow hit the ground before he went out - should have been ruled a catch

Mr "save my timeouts for defensive purposes only" McDermott refuses to challenge anything 

Edited by Solomon Grundy

3 hours ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Mr "save my timeouts for defensive purposes only" McDermott refuses to challenge anything 

Saves them and then gives up the 3rd and 13 anyway

Edited by BananaB
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, stevewin said:

I said the same thing when I was watching it live…But of course McD is a champ at challenges…😉

7 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Saves the challenge flag and then calls time out anyways ha.

Meathead strikes again…😉

• Like (+1) 1

For anyone who cares the Yankees gave that asshat Mahomes a nice big L last night.

Hopefully Cole finishes the Royals off tonight.  Bills fans should all be behind the Yankees tonight to give Kansas City a nice Playoff series loss.  New York over Kansas City....maybe it will be an omen for the new york football team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2

1 hour ago, bills742 said:

The Wednesday injury report was so long the team is still working on it because they never published it yesterday.

I believe technically they didn't have to since they are playing Monday night. 

• Like (+1) 1

with our offensive disarray and shakir, cook, and samuels being down, this has the chance to be shockingly ugly.

they will be forced to play 2 tes, more direct runs, allen runs, so maybe that helps us get the w