Week 6 - Bills at Jets Game Week Thread

51 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Unfortunately I agree with you. This doesn't set up as a good opponent when you're already struggling offensively.

They were the get right opponent last year when our offense was a mess funny enough lol

They basically run what they run and it’s not overly complicated, pretty much know exactly what you’re gonna see.  They’ve been pretty squishy up front against the run although I thought we’d run better against Houston so take that with a grain of salt 🤣

corners are fabulous, safeties are bad.  Its a good defense but they are definitely propped up a bit by having 3/5 games against offenses even worse than ours if you can believe that haha they’ve played 3 of the bottom 5 offenses. 

So if you take Curtis Samuel's off-season turf toe injury, combined with the fact that those injuries tend to linger, combined with the fact that he has struggled to do anything meaningful all-season, and that he is now back on the injury report with "toe/foot", I am willing to bet he has been playing through this injury all along, as some have speculated.

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, Steptide said:

As Kool G Rap once said in Ill Street Blues, Woody Johnson told him:

"Goodbye or Bon Voyage, have a good journey...

Don't even try begging for your job, that don't concern me...

So to the next weasel that freezes,

All that begging and pleading only gettin' ya closer to meetin' Jesus."

Edited by Big Turk

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

from that screen shot, it really does look like he got a foot and elbow in bounds on that catch. 

I was almost sure it was a catch because I saw the black pellets from his elbow hitting the ground. 

• Agree 1

19 hours ago, Breakout Squad said:

Allen went from laying motionless on the ground to up on his feet in 2 seconds. Then walked over to the bench casually, put his helmet down and sat down looking like a boss. 

Allen is Lazarus 💪🙏

Garrett. It’s surprising he and Rodgers haven’t connected more. 

I don’t know who Lazarus is, but the Buffalo Bills and the NFL let Josh Allen down.

It’s quite obvious that the health of the player means nothing.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, ShakAttack said:

So if you take Curtis Samuel's off-season turf toe injury, combined with the fact that those injuries tend to linger, combined with the fact that he has struggled to do anything meaningful all-season, and that he is now back on the injury report with "toe/foot", I am willing to bet he has been playing through this injury all along, as some have speculated.

I love how every injury a Bills player gets “tends to linger” LOL

2 hours ago, DJB said:

Cook to miss time?

This guy is just guessing.  He’s been wrong before.  At one point he projected Taron to be out long term.  Then he predicted he’d play last week.  It’s not uncommon for these injury spotters but there’s only so much you can tell by watching a video.  

2 hours ago, bills742 said:

I was almost sure it was a catch because I saw the black pellets from his elbow hitting the ground. 

To me, the issue is if the ball moves a bit as his elbow hits.  Hard to see because it's under his body and a bit behind but I'm not sure he maintained control.