Week 6 - Bills at Jets Game Week Thread

So two players went to Salah to complain about Hackett, and the owner fires Salah. I'm going to guess that Hackett knows exactly who went to the Coach ... My Spidey senses tell me those two players are Breece Hall and George Wilson. Guess who won't be overly involved in the offense anytime soon.

I smell implosion coming from the swamps of Jersey.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

So two players went to Salah to complain about Hackett, and the owner fires Salah. I'm going to guess that Hackett knows exactly who went to the Coach ... My Spidey senses tell me those two players are Breece Hall and George Wilson. Guess who won't be overly involved in the offense anytime soon.

I smell implosion coming from the swamps of Jersey.

Didn’t George Wilson play safety for the bills ? “The senator”?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

8 hours ago, Buffalo4Life01 said:

it's a rebuild year and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to come to that realization sooner than later.  Also, Allen needs better coaching, better players around him, and a smarter brain that can process defenses quicker.  Fingers crossed!!

A rebuild doesn’t happen in one year.

JA17 isn’t getting any younger, and will be more susceptible to injury as the years go on.

and,

I agree with all of the needs that are mentioned.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Logic said:

Apparently not. 

He was tested for one during the game and cleared, and he is not currently in concussion protocol.

Allen went from laying motionless on the ground to up on his feet in 2 seconds. Then walked over to the bench casually, put his helmet down and sat down looking like a boss. 

Allen is Lazarus 💪🙏

2 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

You're right, who is this imposter on the Jests ?

Garrett. It’s surprising he and Rodgers haven’t connected more. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's like, why should it be that the Jets will be "fired up" because they just fired their coach because they aren't good so now we're in trouble because they need their coach to get fired to actually play well?  Why can't we be the ones that are fired up because we lost 2 straight and are the better team, come in and take care of business?  It's always the other way and its annoying.

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Savage said:

A rebuild doesn’t happen in one year.

JA17 isn’t getting any younger, and will be more susceptible to injury as the years go on.

and,

I agree with all of the needs that are mentioned.

He has a lot of bad habits still. I thought we were over this. But sigh. We’re not.

hes still not identify pre snap pressure. He’s still not consistently identifying the free rusher - which is his responsibility. 

He still CAN not for the love of good. Move up in the pocket or navigate the pocket comfortably and deliver a throw. Consistently.

he FREAKS out. And runs and bails right. 

He still doesn’t take the zero play. Dirt balls. Just quickly throw oob when the play is clearly F’d

and he still seems to be mentally frazzled too much 

and hes not good enough in late game situations against good teams down or within one score

edit : oh and the obvious biggest one. Still will not take the easy open underneath

its maddening 

Edited by balln
  • Eyeroll 3

Have you folks watched the Jets games this year?  I have and enjoyed most of it.  They stink.  D is overrated and the O can't catch passes right to them. Rodgers threw ints last week and got banged up the past couple of games. Their O-line cannot protect him either.  He won't last the season.  

The only thing that can keep the Bills from humiliating the Jets on Monday is the Bills; offense most likely if it goes that way.

5 minutes ago, BufBills83 said:

It's like, why should it be that the Jets will be "fired up" because they just fired their coach because they aren't good so now we're in trouble because they need their coach to get fired to actually play well?  Why can't we be the ones that are fired up because we lost 2 straight and are the better team, come in and take care of business?  It's always the other way and its annoying.

Because the overly negative posters that lurk the gameday threads have stayed a few extra days this week 😂. I think without all this craziness happening to the jets they had a real shot at beating us and now it’s more of a distant chance 

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Have you folks watched the Jets games this year?  I have and enjoyed most of it.  They stink.  D is overrated and the O can't catch passes right to them. Rodgers threw ints last week and got banged up the past couple of games. Their O-line cannot protect him either.  He won't last the season.  

The only thing that can keep the Bills from humiliating the Jets on Monday is the Bills; offense most likely if it goes that way.

It’s a matchup league. Any given Sunday. This team. Better stocked w talent. And no injuries. Lost . To Zach Wilson. Twice ! 

Bills are in a salty mood and not used to losing 2 in a row let alone 3.  I think this is a dogfight but Rodgers lack of mobility and lack of desire to be touched will swing the balance to Buffalo.  The Bills will also need Bass to come through with a big kick or two.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Bills are in a salty mood and not used to losing 2 in a row let alone 3.  I think this is a dogfight but Rodgers lack of mobility and lack of desire to be touched will swing the balance to Buffalo.  The Bills will also need Bass to come through with a big kick or two.

Id feel a lot better w Von.  But of course suspension 

3 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

My concern is that Allen is in a funk.  If things do not go well initially in N.Y. he will start pressing. This is where the wheels come off.

Happened last year opening night. Woof bad night for him. And that’s w an unprepared thrust into action Zach Wilson on the other side. 

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

National TV shows starting to throw dirt on our grave.  on Get Up they said the Bills are "decimated" and Jets should be in control of AFC East after this Monday.

The Jets have a good chance to win. Their defense matches up well with Buffalo's offense and that was when the Bills had better receivers. The Bills struggle stopping the run. Hall has struggled this year, but he could get back on track here. Also, Braelon Allen has been a very good RB for the Jets as well. Even if the Jets win and both teams are tied at 3-3. Next week Jets at Steelers on SNF. Most likely a Jets loss. Titans at Bills. Most likely a Bills win. Good chance the Bills will have a one lead over the Jets next week. If the Bills win Monday, then they will have a good chance to take firm control of the division going forward.

Edited by Gregg
  • Like (+1) 1