Week 6 - Bills at Jets Game Week Thread

31 minutes ago, sleeby said:

They did not beat us week1 last year.  They were terrible.  The Bills lost that game all on their own.

They didn’t even really win imo. How the nfl looked past that ridiculous block in the back that would’ve knocked them back to deep or out of fg range on that punt return is absolutely beyond me 

ended up offsetting with the giants game ending that could’ve been pi though 

45 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

Crazy that Shakir finished the Ravens game and now is in real danger of missing 2 straight. I know that's how sprains can be but man..

Seems like teams are being more cautious these days.  I think if we were in the situation where this is absolutely a must win to stay afloat in the division maybe some of these banged up guys tough it out..  like if we had lost to the jets once already and this was for blowing the head to head tiebreaker 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

6 hours ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

What are looking at here

Shakir  (likely out)

Samuel  ( ? ) hampered if he plays
Hollins  ( ? ) hampered if he plays

Coleman  - ALRIGHT ROOKIE 😆

MVS  - can we actually utilize him ?

Shavers

Hamler 

Maybe use Codrington on offense and hope for a big play? 

Adams RAS was 6.53  his 10 and 20 yard splits were WORSE than Shavers.  

I feel like I read somewhere that today was a walkthrough and the injury designations wouldn’t have changed from yesterday? 

Assuming Shakir out for the game, I hope we go more 22 or 21 personnel.  Short pass and run down to their throught.  Josh needs to take easy pass and stop throwing bombs to Hollis and more design run for Josh.

Edited by kkim0904
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ray Stonada said:

Looks like 21 personnel with

Kincaid

Knox

Davis

Coleman

MVS

If they use Morris he can line up as a full back and they have the option of motioning him to tight end. 

I think it’s Reggie Gilliam offensive explosion. 2 Tds, 80 rushing and 80 receiving yards. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Ray Stonada said:

Kincaid

Knox

Davis

Coleman

MVS

If they use Morris he can line up as a full back and they have the option of motioning him to tight end. 

That would be 12 personnel. The first digit represents the number of RBs, the second digit is the number of TEs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Ray Stonada said:

Kincaid

Knox

Davis

Coleman

MVS

That lineup makes me cry…We are so far behind many teams when it comes to offensive talent…Reminds me of our 2018 squad…😢

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I don’t think we’ll need him against the Jets.  I have a feeling we’ll get to A-a-rod a bunch either way.

LG is a huge weakness for them imo. He’d mash them.  I do love me some Carter though, I think he’ll eat too

• Like (+1) 1