Jets Fire Saleh

aristocrat

On 10/10/2024 at 6:21 PM, Drew21PA said:

Hackett stripped of offense 

the morale in that building has to be dog sh*t. If we lose this game lol - McDermott should be the next head coach to be gone 

I wouldn’t be so quick to say that. Sometimes teams that fire a coach have a bit of a temporary rejuvenation.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I wouldn’t be so quick to say that. Sometimes teams that fire a coach have a bit of a temporary rejuvenation.

I think the Jets will play like their tails are on fire tonight. But if it starts to go south then I wouldn't surprised to see them jack it in and a loss would see their season unravel pretty quickly IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

26 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the Jets will play like their tails are on fire tonight. But if it starts to go south then I wouldn't surprised to see them jack it in and a loss would see their season unravel pretty quickly IMO. 

Woody's pep talk: "I was willing to fire Coach Saleh even though I still need to pay him so don't you think I will not fire you if you slack off."

There was already a lot of chaos in that building.  Now the Interim HC has made more by giving control to someone else.  The QB is a friend of the OC whose play calling duties were stripped off from him.   It will be hard to see who is calling the shots in that building.  The Bills will have to leverage this and come with their gun's blazing.  McDermott is a better coach and he should have his team prepared for this moment. 

Also, the Bills have their own ghosts to clear up...their QB went 9 for 30, one of the worst performance as a QB in the league over 30 years....I am sure he wants to correct that blemish on his career.

Edited by ganesh
  • Agree 1