Jets Fire Saleh

aristocrat

Desperation.  They know if they lose to us Monday Night and fall to 2-4, it's likely season over.

Still can't wrap my head around firing your HC this early, but if we beat them, they are going to spiral. 

Just now, T.E. said:

Great. Teams who get a new head coach mideseason seemingly always get a weird emotional boost and win his first game. Who are the Jets playing next, again? Oh...

Eh... yes, a bad team mid-season, this can happen.  

Week 6 is a different vibe. 

3 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Dammit, I wanted him to coach against Buffalo. Now the Jets will be motivated to play for the new guy, and we have no tape on their new tendencies or game plans.

It's all the same people. Saleh was just brushing his teeth on the sidelines

1 minute ago, ALLinALLEN said:

Wonder if this had anything to do with Davante....Per the Kay Adams tweet late last night - he cancelled his scheduled appearance today. Then this AM, she tweets he'll be on it....then within the hour Saleh is fired.

Dominoes

THIS is what I love about this board... this makes ABSOLUTE SENSE that it happened today. Davante Adams took them off of his list and Woody and Aaron went ballistic.

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

It’s never great playing a team that just fired their head coach.

Yep. We almost lost to Giff friggin Smith in a must win game at the Chargers last year

Edited by buffblue