Jets Fire Saleh

aristocrat

15 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Are you comparing Donovan McNabb to Allen or Mahomes?!?!

That would be what you took out of that history lesson 😂 Constant complaints from the negative nancys that Allen is not good enough/misses too  many throws/turns the ball over too much/sugar high josh/can’t hit a deep ball yada yada yada then suddenly Andy Reid not having Josh Allen is the excuse why he couldn’t win the superbowl in 20 years with teams loaded with talent in other places lol not like Mcnabb was any kind of slouch either. The dude is hof adjacent, likely will just miss out

its really even more evidence that your football history is failing you if you think Mcnabb was some kind of mediocre qb 🤣 

and now injuries matter in the playoffs? The bills are missing key guys all the time.  Freakin aj klein got 98% of the mlb snaps against the chiefs last year.  If it ain’t an excuse for us it ain’t an excuse for Reid 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That would be what you took out of that history lesson 😂 Constant complaints from the negative nancys that Allen is not good enough/misses too  many throws/turns the ball over too much/sugar high josh/can’t hit a deep ball yada yada yada then suddenly Andy Reid not having Josh Allen is the excuse why he couldn’t win the superbowl in 20 years with teams loaded with talent in other places lol not like Mcnabb was any kind of slouch either. The dude is hof adjacent, likely will just miss out

its really even more evidence that your football history is failing you if you think Mcnabb was some kind of mediocre qb 🤣 

and now injuries matter in the playoffs? The bills are missing key guys all the time.  Freakin aj klein got 98% of the mlb snaps against the chiefs last year.  If it ain’t an excuse for us it ain’t an excuse for Reid 

Look at McNabbs performances in the playoffs vs Allens. Reid is an offensive coach, McD is a defense coach, so for the defense to let us down year in and year out is unacceptable. Playing AJ Klien wasn't ideal but do you need me to find you clips of Kelce roasting Milano?

McDermott might win a Super Bowl eventually but not during Josh Allen career.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I still dont know if you're kidding but I am pretty sure only Gase and Kotite have a worse winning percentage.    Even Bruce Coslet was better.

Lou Holtz was also worse.  Bulldog Turner is tied.  The future Hall of Famer Pete Carroll had a stellar 6-10 season with Gang Green.

10 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Oh, it's pretty close. Johnson is awful away from sports too. But I realize Dolan is as well.

Dolan sucked the life out of both the Knicks & Rangers at different parts of his ownership. Johnson only ***** the Jets. Not familiar with "awful" things they done outside of sports. I know Woody is a heir to J&J...their Q-Tips are pretty solid.

18 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

Look at McNabbs performances in the playoffs vs Allens. Reid is an offensive coach, McD is a defense coach, so for the defense to let us down year in and year out is unacceptable. Playing AJ Klien wasn't ideal but do you need me to find you clips of Kelce roasting Milano?

McDermott might win a Super Bowl eventually but not during Josh Allen career.

The eras of football are completely different 😂. There were tons of rule changes favoring the offense in between the careers of the two guys you are just blindly looking at stats for. 

I mean it is beyond even having to respond to if you think going from aj klein off the street to matt Milano doesn’t make a massive difference  like that’s straight up wild. The chiefs picked on klein all game long.

that’s  like saying ehh going from cam Lewis to taron Johnson no big improvement because taron has lost some reps before haha what a crock.  And the Milano to Klein falloff might be twice as big as that 

to get this back on topic though I don’t think the dungy offseason firing is anything like what the jets are doing right now 😂 we’re on an off topic tangent at this point..  firing a guy midseason when you’re competitive is a crazy risk…offseason makes more sense 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

I don't see the presence, or absence of Robert Saleh on the Jets' sideline as having much of an effect on the Jets' performance on game day. Maybe his absence will be less distracting to Aaron Rodgers? Rodgers clearly had zero respect for his authority, or leadership, and Nate Hackett has been answering to Rodgers over Saleh.

The Jets have a culture problem. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well this is JUICY.  Granted MLFootball is usually full of it, the fact Warren Sharp commented along the same lines could also make it somewhat plausible.

Saleh should've known better. You can't kick Rodgers' lapdog and get away with it!

• Haha (+1) 1

The Jets job is already hard enough because of the market and ownership but they have no QB of the future, Douglas is going to make a splash and give away draft capital because his job is in serious jeopardy. They are going to have a really hard time finding a good coach to take the reins there