Why Won't Trump Sit For Serious Interviews, Debate Harris or Take Any Tough Questions?

45 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When everyone is worried and panicking, scrambling and whispering….is anyone ever really worried, panicking, scrambling and whispering? 

Nice spin, bravo.

Hmmmm, this thread doesn't seem to match reality.

Trump’s Interview With the Economic Club of Chicago Was Epic.

180f1edd-dad6-4f93-8a86-1112899b0caf-105

It was amazing to see Trump handle loaded questions with ease, responding to them much better than he usually does. For example, when Micklethwait pressed Trump on the potential negative effects of tariffs, he insisted that the "overall effect could be massive."

"I agree it's gonna have a massive effect," Trump said, beaming with confidence, before adding, "positive effect."

You could tell Micklethwait was ready to argue with him on this point because he kept interrupting Trump, to which Trump silenced him by saying, "I know how committed you are to this, and it must be hard for you to, you know, spend 25 years talking tariffs as being negative and then have somebody explain to you that you're totally wrong."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/10/16/trumps-interview-with-the-economic-club-of-chicago-was-epic-n4933378

OH, and he went from there to Atlanta.

"He's GOT to stop Hiding"

LOL

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hmmmm, this thread doesn't seem to match reality.

Trump’s Interview With the Economic Club of Chicago Was Epic.

180f1edd-dad6-4f93-8a86-1112899b0caf-105

It was amazing to see Trump handle loaded questions with ease, responding to them much better than he usually does. For example, when Micklethwait pressed Trump on the potential negative effects of tariffs, he insisted that the "overall effect could be massive."

"I agree it's gonna have a massive effect," Trump said, beaming with confidence, before adding, "positive effect."

You could tell Micklethwait was ready to argue with him on this point because he kept interrupting Trump, to which Trump silenced him by saying, "I know how committed you are to this, and it must be hard for you to, you know, spend 25 years talking tariffs as being negative and then have somebody explain to you that you're totally wrong."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/10/16/trumps-interview-with-the-economic-club-of-chicago-was-epic-n4933378

OH, and he went from there to Atlanta.

"He's GOT to stop Hiding"

LOL

Poor guy has a jail cell waiting for him if he loses 

9 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

She is doing all sorts of interviews, Trump, not so much 

Why is she afraid to do what amounts to an open mic night and free rein to say whatever?  

You’re the staunch traditionalist with a thing for Leslie Stahl, yet here, you’re suddenly not? 

This is your Tibaylor Swift Hypocrisy era. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Why is she afraid to do what amounts to an open mic night and free rein to say whatever?  

You’re the staunch traditionalist with a thing for Leslie Stahl, yet here, you’re suddenly not? 

This is your Tibaylor Swift Hypocrisy era. 

Ok, whatever 

You are sounding increasingly desperate 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, whatever 

You are sounding increasingly desperate 

I couldn’t do desperate if I tried.  What will be, will be. 

I just thought after you were fussin like a toddler about traditions, fear and your beloved 60 Minutes you might stumble into some form of consistency.

But, on the bright side, you’re amazingly consistent on your inconsistency.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I couldn’t do desperate if I tried.  What will be, will be. 

I just thought after you were fussin like a toddler about traditions, fear and your beloved 60 Minutes you might stumble into some form of consistency.

But, on the bright side, you’re amazingly consistent on your inconsistency.  

No, you are obviously desperate, confused and frustrated