Why Won't Trump Sit For Serious Interviews, Debate Harris or Take Any Tough Questions?

23 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

You are over 60 I know you used racist language and being a doctor in the 80s with AIDS …..homophobic phrases  like Gay man’s disease. Your respect goes to the greatest generation knowing they were racist and if they could vote today there is no way they would vote for a women but yet you see no hypocrisy 

This IS Projection.  I did not and AID's scared me as well as anyone who took care of AIDs patients (as well as COVID patients).  But I never even heard used "gay men's disease".  It's a horrible disease we now have effective treatment for and so very appreciative to the scientists who found them.  My father was a part  of the greatest generation as were many patients.  All incredibly stoic and strong people and very few were overtly racist.  At least, around me.

why are you apologizing for and attempting to normalize racism?  You seem to want to return to it.

another can't lose debate against a much weaker opponent.  please continue.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This IS Projection.  I did not and AID's scared me as well as anyone who took care of AIDs patients.  But I never even heard used "gay men's disease".  It's a horrible disease we now have effective treatment for and so very appreciative to the scientists who found them.  My father was a part  of the greatest generation as were many patients.  All incredibly stoic and strong people and very few were overtly racist.  At least, around me.

why are you apologizing for racism?  You seem to want to return to it.

https://www.history.com/topics/1980s/hiv-aids-crisis-timeline#

I’m understand your father was from the greatest generation, was your mother? Was it pills or rope for her lol 

7 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

https://www.history.com/topics/1980s/hiv-aids-crisis-timeline#

I’m understand your father was from the greatest generation, was your mother? Was it pills or rope for her lol 

best you got.  MAGA thru and thru.  we're better than you.  in all ways.  this is who you are...do a fecal fat assay tomorrow at your bench space and think of me.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

best you got.  MAGA thru and thru.  we're better than you.  in all ways.  this is who you are...do a fecal fat assay tomorrow at your bench space and think of me.

You want me to look at a slimy fat filled  piece of ***** at my bench space tomorrow and when I do…..you want me to think……of you?

Okay.

Nice self own old man, by the way that test has been outdated for years.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

He danced for 40 mins in order to not take questions.

this is his Dukakis moment

Dementia is so sad. His handlers should be ashamed of themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Dementia is so sad. His handlers should be ashamed of themselves.

the cognitive decline can be fast. We need to remember as a country that if he’s sundowning like this now what will he be like in 4 years. You’d have to be totally irresponsible to vote for Trump after seeing that.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

You want me to look at a slimy fat filled  piece of ***** at my bench space tomorrow and when I do…..you want me to think……of you?

Okay.

Nice self own old man, by the way that test has been outdated for years.

You have as much class as a pos. Rube. 

9 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This IS Projection.  I did not and AID's scared me as well as anyone who took care of AIDs patients (as well as COVID patients).  But I never even heard used "gay men's disease".  It's a horrible disease we now have effective treatment for and so very appreciative to the scientists who found them.  My father was a part  of the greatest generation as were many patients.  All incredibly stoic and strong people and very few were overtly racist.  At least, around me.

why are you apologizing for and attempting to normalize racism?  You seem to want to return to it.

another can't lose debate against a much weaker opponent.  please continue.

I know the gay community did call AIDS "the gay cancer" before we knew what it was ...