Why Won't Trump Sit For Serious Interviews, Debate Harris or Take Any Tough Questions?

6 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

and .... another accent. A total and complete buffoon

Has she done the Indian accent yet? That's probably her best one. I want to see her go full Apu

• Like (+1) 1

CBS has come under fire for deceptively editing Kamala Harris' "60 Minutes" interview - replacing her

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump jealous he isn't competent enough to handle a simple interview. He is a stupid little man 

Nobody except the liberal controlled media propaganda machine and you are claiming Harris has nailed her interviews with clearly articulated answers and substance. She sucks so bad at the use of the English language that hundred of shills have to lay down cover fire for what can only be described as incoherent babble. Maybe she's always drunk or hungover? 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

On 10/8/2024 at 9:06 AM, Tiberius said:

The American people deserve to see what the person has to say and if he is competent. It sure doesn't look like he is. He looks old, confused and addle minded.

Don't lock this thread up.  

It needs to be a reminder of the alternative reality commies live in.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/8/2024 at 9:06 AM, Tiberius said:

The American people deserve to see what the person has to say and if he is competent. It sure doesn't look like he is. He looks old, confused and addle minded.

This is a really stupid question.  He got beat by her once already, speaks in vague euphamisms instead of facts, and is getting old and clearly slipping mentally at times, just like Biden. 

Wonder if anyone on the right has the integrity to admit that after seeing it so clearly with Biden?  Yep, Trump's maybe a year to 18 months behind Biden in this regard.

Anyways, the smart thing to do is avoid a debate like the plague, which they are doing.  Makes you wonder why Biden's team was so willing to toss him into it?

I think your effort would be better served posting Trump's increasing flow of word salad nonsense at his appearances. 

Edited by GaryPinC

9 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

This is a really stupid question.  He got beat by her once already, speaks in vague euphamisms instead of facts, and is getting old and clearly slipping mentally at times, just like Biden. 

Wonder if anyone on the right has the integrity to admit that after seeing it so clearly with Biden?  Yep, Trump's maybe a year to 18 months behind Biden in this regard.

Anyways, the smart thing to do is avoid a debate like the plague, which they are doing.  Makes you wonder why Biden's team was so willing to toss him into it?

I think your effort would be better served posting Trump's increasing flow of word salad nonsense at his appearances. 

"Integrity to admit" is an awesome use of words for a guy to use when admitting he never had any in regards to Biden. I admit that Trump is not as young as he was in 2016 and shows somes signs of slowing physically. Trump now has issues having 16 hours packed days, just like Biden did in 2012. To pretend Trump is mentally only 18 months behind Biden is funny as hell, we did not see Biden except for a few hours a day for 3+ years and to compare that to Trump going full board 16 hours 7  day a week is funny 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

"Integrity to admit" is an awesome use of words for a guy to use when admitting he never had any in regards to Biden. I admit that Trump is not as young as he was in 2016 and shows somes signs of slowing physically. Trump now has issues having 16 hours packed days, just like Biden did in 2012. To pretend Trump is mentally only 18 months behind Biden is funny as hell, we did not see Biden except for a few hours a day for 3+ years and to compare that to Trump going full board 16 hours 7  day a week is funny 

I've had no problem realizing and discussing Biden's cognitive progressing decline going back years.  I am an independent, I believe Democratic leadership set him up with the Trump debate stipulations knowing he would fail so they could push him aside.  Too bad Republicans aren't as wise.  Trump is absolutely slowing mentally, go watch his ramblings from some of his rallies.  

You want to criticize Dems then lead by way of example now that the ball's in your court.  Your turn to not be hypocrites.  Good luck. 

Edited by GaryPinC

37 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

I've had no problem realizing and discussing Biden's cognitive progressing decline going back years.  I am an independent, I believe Democratic leadership set him up with the Trump debate stipulations knowing he would fail so they could push him aside.  Too bad Republicans aren't as wise.  Trump is absolutely slowing mentally, go watch his ramblings from some of his rallies.  

You want to criticize Dems then lead by way of example now that the ball's in your court.  Your turn to not be hypocrites.  Good luck. 

This is an interesting take, though it seems rather preposterous.  They did their level best to shield Biden and his decline, and Harris partnered with him willingly along the way with the big reveal an implosion on the debate stage? 

Much more likely that they knew their base would vote for him regardless of his mental acuity, felt he had the skills set to bluster his way through the debate against another blusterer, but Biden didn’t have the horses that night.  

I think any sensible citizen witnessed the obvious decline of Biden pre-2020.  Dems became comfortable with the president by committee approach, and ultimately his agenda matched their needs and they lived with it. 

As for hypocrisy, that’s the nature of the political condition.  Change the facts, change the target, you’ll change who’s outraged about just about anything. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, GaryPinC said:

Trump is definitely slowing, he is almost 80, but comparing him to Biden is ridiculous. Biden has not a full day of activity since 2016, Trump is mentally where Biden was in 2016.

• Agree 1