Why Won't Trump Sit For Serious Interviews, Debate Harris or Take Any Tough Questions?

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Even if you’re right, Biden was mentally diminished and it worked for you just fine.  He’d still be running if they told you he was the guy.  

Just because you have a pinup of octogenarian Leslie Stahl in a bikini in doesn’t mean everyone has to sit with her for a chit chat.  

Look, she can go and talk to regular people without losing it, like Trump does. He's shot! He is unfit for office

Literally, he is upset that he would get fact checked! He's just a zero 

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Imagine using a tweet with the caption “crushing it on The View” for anything at all. Good heavens. 

Won't see that about Trump, he's too sacred of those women to go on there 

• Disagree 2

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I wouldn't characterize what Trump experiences with these media people as "interviews". I expect what he faces is something closer to the interrogations suspects experience at CIA black sites.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean like when Trump already did an interview with 60 Minutes? Derp. He's been on every show in America, including Howard Stern 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I wouldn't characterize what Trump experiences with these media people as "interviews". I expect what he faces is something closer to the interrogations suspects experience at CIA black sites.

Well, when a guy lies constantly what do you expect? The American people expect liars to be confronted about their lies. Only  arrogant jerks expect to simply get a pass from spewing lie and lie. 

You seem to think its great that he lies  

Just now, K D said:

You mean like when Trump already did an interview with 60 Minutes? Derp. He's been on every show in America, including Howard Stern 

Yes, and now he won't. Why is that? 

Mental decline? Yup 

• Eyeroll 2

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why would anyone that gets consistently ambushed by these folks want to interview with them? You know the game they play, they're out to get you, and there's just no upside for Trump's campaign. You might as well request an interview with the DNC national committee. Who knows, they might be fairer than the media?

And sure its good for Harris because the hide away until the election is over strategy has been exposed. These media people are an extension of her campaign team and more than likely contributed to her campaign. They lob softball questions, allow her to provide evasive answers, and never follow up to ask for details or clarifications. No fact checking, no tough questions, no saying much of anything beyond a talking point or two. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Look, she can go and talk to regular people without losing it, like Trump does. He's shot! He is unfit for office

Literally, he is upset that he would get fact checked! He's just a zero 

“Regular people” when she sits in with multi-millionaire supporters on the View, Leslie Stahl and Howard Stern?

Did any of them get into the Unrealized Gain conversation and how much they were looking forward to contributing on a fair share basis?  How are you going to handle it, since you’re a reg-per like the richy riches of the world? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Well, when a guy lies constantly what do you expect? The American people expect liars to be confronted about their lies. Only  arrogant jerks expect to simply get a pass from spewing lie and lie. 

You seem to think its great that he lies  

Yes, and now he won't. Why is that? 

Mental decline? Yup 

Trump was just on about 10 podcasts the past 2 months. Are you mental? Watch any of them if you wish. He does a rally basically every day of the week as well and is often on Fox News. There's no shortage of Trump speaking if you wish to listen

This one just came out an hour ago. There's literally new content every day

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

A libtard like Jon Cooper reciting a list of PR talk shows and a selectively edited 60 Minutes interview - that's what you're trotting out as examples of credibility?

Drinking a beer on Colbert - how unserious can you be? She's a moron and thoroughly unqualified.

Any comment on 60 Minutes chopping out her real answers to the questions?

• Like (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

A libtard like Jon Cooper reciting a list of PR talk shows and a selectively edited 60 Minutes interview - that's what you're trotting out as examples of credibility?

Drinking a beer on Colbert - how unserious can you be? She's a moron and thoroughly unqualified.

They try so, so hard to make Kamala look bright and competent, smiling and laughing it up while performing these scripted and rehearsed made-for-TV dramas but they're not fooling anyone that hasn't already been fooled. Nothing she does is genuine or spontaneous and it's obvious. After watching a few of these I've come away with the conclusion that I know nothing more about her views after the "interview" than I did before it. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They try so, so hard to make Kamala look bright and competent, smiling and laughing it up while performing these scripted and rehearsed made-for-TV dramas but they're not fooling anyone they hasn't already fooled. Nothing she does is genuine or spontaneous and it's obvious. After watching a few of these I've come away with the conclusion that I know nothing more about her views after the "interview" than I did before it. 

Cause there is nothing. She will flip flop on whatever talking point just to get votes.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/8/2024 at 9:06 AM, Tiberius said:

The American people deserve to see what the person has to say and if he is competent. It sure doesn't look like he is. He looks old, confused and addle minded.

If so he should remind you a awful lot of Joe then right ? Your just looking for more statements like the one he made about the immigrants killing geese and such to eat so you can divert the real problem of Kamala not taking control of the situation .

Oh and by the way while were at it what about Kamala's hubby being a women beater ? I haven't seen you jump all over his A** about any of that stuff . Oh wait that's right that's out of bounds or someone is just making that up because the MAGA people are afraid of Kamala winning so never mind ...

Equal opportunity does not knock on those doors .

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

Colbert is about as big of a jack ass as Olberman !! It in no way surprises me that he has her on his show, talk about a bias POS !!

He has nothing what so ever to do with comedy only putting out his politically biased opinion, can't figure out how he stays on the air but by bring Kamala on it shows he is consistent with being more than ignorant in some areas .

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

They try so, so hard to make Kamala look bright and competent, smiling and laughing it up while performing these scripted and rehearsed made-for-TV dramas but they're not fooling anyone that hasn't already been fooled. Nothing she does is genuine or spontaneous and it's obvious. After watching a few of these I've come away with the conclusion that I know nothing more about her views after the "interview" than I did before it. 

This last ditch PR/"interview" campaign was a response to her losing ground in the polls, especially in swing states. Any undecided voters won't be swayed by this nonsense, and anyone with half a functioning brain can see this for what it is - a blatant attempt at pandering. 

• Like (+1) 1