McDermott needs a end of game coordinator

86poker

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Both McD and Brady individually took the blame to be fair.  And you can hear Brady essentially admit he has to be better at taking those options away from Allen more.  

I know and I'm not trying to rake them over the coals about it. I just don't put much stock in 'taking blame' for something you have to take blame for..

What impresses me is fixing it and, to date, no one has found a way to keep Allen from going "Sugar High Josh". They didn't need to win the game there. They needed to get to halftime and see what they could do there.

We'll find out more this week because the Jets defense has been much, much better since Mosley went out and they have some youth and speed in the middle.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, 86poker said:

Just hire someone to help him handle end of game management.  It's by far his biggest flaw

That statement right there is enough to fire him.

Hes been failing at this WAYYY BEFORE 13 seconds.

Im surprised every year how we still keep this guy around. Hes been here way longer than he should have been due to our record every year.