Not challenging Dalton sideline catch or Cook TD

Pete

Zero percent chance either are overturned. Kincaid one is more of a judgement call, but the ball does move a bit while he’s out of bounds. Cook was clearly out of bounds. His elbow/forearm didn’t quite make it in.

Edited by DapperCam
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This is my favorite example of gameday thread posters being out of their mind…would’ve unquestionably been a failed challenge then when our offense got the ball back with a minute left and one of the timeouts was wasted y’all would’ve complained about the challenge.  

we see those ball wobbling while going to the ground plays all the time around the nfl and they are never overturned 

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

Zero percent chance either are overturned. Kincaid one is more of a judgement call, but the ball does move a bit while he’s out of bounds. Cook was clearly out of bounds. His elbow/forearm didn’t quite make it in.

The announcers agreed Kincaid one was a catch and should McDermott should have thrown the flag

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

The thing that infuriated me on the Kinkcaid no catch, is that McDermott took a timeout right after. If you’re going to blow a timeout, challenge the play. You at least have a small chance at upside and you get a much longer break than the standard 30 second timeout. 

This exactly. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

This is my favorite example of gameday thread posters being out of their mind…would’ve unquestionably been a failed challenge then when our offense got the ball back with a minute left and one of the timeouts was wasted y’all would’ve complained about the challenge.  

we see those ball wobbling while going to the ground plays all the time around the nfl and they are never overturned 

But McDermott did waste a timeout, literally before the next play after the Kincaid no catch. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

It was worth a shot on the Kincaid as the announcer stated

The announcer was an idiot and y’all are far too impressionable 🤣. Those plays are never ever overturned and we had a shot to get the ball back with limited time in the half.  The average twobillsdrive gameday thread poster would make a horrendous football coach 

I don’t think the absolutely brain dead announcers are doing people any favors though lol I rolled my eyes hard at that commentary 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

But McDermott did waste a timeout, literally before the next play after the Kincaid no catch. 

Are we talking about different plays?  I believe we went into halftime with two unused timeouts and the timeout we used was before the Kincaid play. I will begrudgingly watch this sh*tshow again though to be sure 🤣

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Both would have been upheld. However he used a TO anyways. So why not use the challenge flag if you a going to burn a timout? 

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Are we talking about different plays?  I believe we went into halftime with two unused timeouts and the timeout we used was before the Kincaid play. I will begrudgingly watch this sh*tshow again though to be sure 😂

No it was after

• Thank you (+1) 1

Why not throw the flag on the Cook catch? He ended up burning a timeout anyway. Let me guess….we might have wanted to challenge something later? When exactly? There aren’t any challenges in the last two minutes. 

Edited by SoCal Deek