Seattle Game -- Sunday October 27th -- Tailgate? Saturday Night Meet Up?

7 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

So you’re buying the tent option then😝

Nope.

Is there no free tailgating around the stadium were you see a few guys wearing Bills attire similar to what you are wearing, you offer them a beer form the 12 pack you are carrying, they say where are you from?  and you are best friends in 5 minutes?

WTF is with the commercialization of the damn tailgate?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

Nope.

Is there no free tailgating around the stadium were you see a few guys wearing Bills attire similar to what you are wearing, you offer them a beer form the 12 pack you are carrying, they say where are you from?  and you are best friends in 5 minutes?

WTF is with the commercialization of the damn tailgate?

Gone are those days it seems unless you’re a social media influencer or something lol

That was always the case when you traveled to watch the team. I have 6 friends I talk to every couple of weeks about our team because of those exact situations. Most of them didn’t even require the beer! 😂

Sadly the cost of living now puts me to one or two away games a year. Usually they’re in the proximity of Ohio; Detroit/Indy/Pitt

unless I’m splashing for a trip where it’s just me and the oldest son. 

Good luck out there this week! Hope you find something that isn’t eye gouging!

4 minutes ago, Sojourner said:

Gone are those days it seems unless you’re a social media influencer or something lol

That was always the case when you traveled to watch the team. I have 6 friends I talk to every couple of weeks about our team because of those exact situations. Most of them didn’t even require the beer! 😂

Sadly the cost of living now puts me to one or two away games a year. Usually they’re in the proximity of Ohio; Detroit/Indy/Pitt

unless I’m splashing for a trip where it’s just me and the oldest son. 

Good luck out there this week! Hope you find something that isn’t eye gouging!

I have a dream Bills Brethren

I have a dream

• Haha (+1) 1