Seattle Game -- Sunday October 27th -- Tailgate? Saturday Night Meet Up?

Flying to Seattle from Toronto on the Tuesday and then taking the train down to Portland for 3 nights before coming back by train to Seattle on the morning of Friday October 25th.

Just wondering if there is Meet Up on the Saturday Night and where my Bills Brethren will he tailgating prior to the game.

I will be there,but i usually do not do the "official Bills meet up" ...bars get too crowded for me and everything becomes a giant pain in da ass!

This outfit I think does a decent job of game day tailgates. I have never purchased it, but have seen them everytime I go to an away game and people seem to be having a great. They were next door to the bar I was at in BMORE, and looked like a decent setup

https://www.tixr.com/groups/gamedayhospitality/events/buffalo-red-zone-on-the-road-at-seattle-110301

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I will be there,but i usually do not do the "official Bills meet up" ...bars get too crowded for me and everything becomes a giant pain in da ass!

This outfit I think does a decent job of game day tailgates. I have never purchased it, but have seen them everytime I go to an away game and people seem to be having a great. They were next door to the bar I was at in BMORE, and looked like a decent setup

https://www.tixr.com/groups/gamedayhospitality/events/buffalo-red-zone-on-the-road-at-seattle-110301

I have never seen that before.

$85 isn't ridiculous however they are going to no doubt provide me with some popular commercial beer after I have been drinking some of the best Craft IPAs in the world in Portland and Seattle so that ain't going to work for me.

On the road, I am more a walk with a 12 pack of high end local Craft beer and a few pounds of local meat until I see a friendly Bills group who say "where you from bro and do you want to borrow our grill?".

I hear you on the busy Saturday night Bills bar and I might give that a pass however I should at least explore that option if it is close to where I am staying.

15 hours ago, HIT BY SPIKES said:

I have never seen that before.

$85 isn't ridiculous however they are going to no doubt provide me with some popular commercial beer after I have been drinking some of the best Craft IPAs in the world in Portland and Seattle so that ain't going to work for me.

On the road, I am more a walk with a 12 pack of high end local Craft beer and a few pounds of local meat until I see a friendly Bills group who say "where you from bro and do you want to borrow our grill?".

I hear you on the busy Saturday night Bills bar and I might give that a pass however I should at least explore that option if it is close to where I am staying.

if they are not serving Blues and Blue Lights, 1000% its Bud and Bud Light! Crap-tastic beer all around!

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/8/2024 at 1:29 PM, plenzmd1 said:

if they are not serving Blues and Blue Lights, 1000% its Bud and Bud Light! Crap-tastic beer all around!

Miller High life or im not going!

• Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, NickelCity said:

I'm going to the game. Looking for a tailgate. Going to Art Marble beforehand and then getting an Uber to the stadium seems somewhat annoying.

Art marble will be on the Saturday night. Sunday it’s the commercial tailgate that they are promoting. It looks to be $99 plus tax. Bit more than what I would pay. Going with three friends and will probably just find a great local pub on the way beforehand where we spend 60 bucks and have an equally excellent time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Art marble will be on the Saturday night. Sunday it’s the commercial tailgate that they are promoting. It looks to be $99 plus tax. Bit more than what I would pay. Going with three friends and will probably just find a great local pub on the way beforehand where we spend 60 bucks and have an equally excellent time. 

Art Marble will also open early on Sunday for the game. It's usually packed with bills fans. Can't say it has any local charm but it's a reliable Bills spot.

I may hit a preferred bar instead, as well.

52 minutes ago, AussieBill said:

Will be at this game and it's my first time attending an NFL game live, all the way from Australia!

Would be great to meet a few fellow Bills fans

Edit: Just realised I'm only 20yo and the US legal drinking age is 21 😕 

Are you still allowed to enter bars under 21 and just not buy alcohol or is it strict?

4 hours ago, toto8 said:

Will be there, coming from Alaska. Arriving Friday morning. Been to Seattle a bunch I can help with a tour.

I fly to Seattle early tomorrow morning and will arrive back from Portland by train on Friday Morning.

Staying very close to the stadium just on top of Chinatown.

I am at that Bills Backers event Friday Night but left Saturday open to see a little of Seattle.

Thinking of Dim Sum King when they open at 7:00 AM but open to other dim sum restaurants in that area very close to my hotel.  Any suggestions?

Was thinking of Chengdu Memory for Hot Pot mid-afternoon but open for suggestions in that area.  Any suggestions?

Finally, a lot of the teams I follow play on Saturday and it would be good to catch them on TV with some other fans -- ManCity @ 7:00 AM, Notre Dame @ 9:00 AM and Bruins @ 4:00 PM.  Any suggestions?

Craft IPAs are crucial.

I will be out there, we arrive early Friday.  Think we are doing the sightseeing stuff on Friday and don't think I will be at the Bills Backers event that night but we will def be at the Bills Backers party Saturday night and the big Fans of Buffalo tailgate on Sunday.

We are also going to the Seattle Kraken game Saturday night.  Should be an awesome weekend!