The next 5 games are very winnable.

4 hours ago, dorquemada said:

Yeah they're not firing McD.  Im not sure what it'll take in fact, he seems to have the safest job in the NFL.  I'd clap all the time too if I knew I could fail on my job and keep it

No way in hell they’re firing him. Owning the Sabres is the ultimate juxtaposition as to having the worst team year in and year out in professional sports league. Paying coaches and then forced to fire and eat all that $ w contracts. He wants NO part of that w the bills. No no no. Sean and Brandon are more than good enough. And it’s sad bc we are in HC and FO purgatory ladies and gentlemen. I thought Allen would have to ascend to mahommes level / elite consistent qb play. But I don’t think Allen ever will. He needs help. Get ready!

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, balln said:

No way in hell they’re firing him. Owning the Sabres is the ultimate juxtaposition as to having the worst team year in and year out in professional sports league. Paying coaches and then forced to fire and eat all that $ w contracts. He wants NO part of that w the bills. No no no. Sean and Brandon are more than good enough. And it’s sad bc we are in HC and FO purgatory ladies and gentlemen. I thought Allen would have to ascend to mahommes level / elite consistent qb play. But I don’t think Allen ever will. He needs help. Get ready!

Do people think mahomes has been consistent this year? 

6 minutes ago, Success said:

He had more plays w/ WIDE open receivers yesterday than Josh has had the the whole season.

And when he doesn’t which has been the majority of their games this year he’s been kind of a mess lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Do people think mahomes has been consistent this year? 

His tackles are atrocious. His#1 wr is out. 

hes 100 times better then Allen in every way. Most importantly- composure / command of the game/ offense and situation. 

Time to wake up everyone

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, balln said:

hes 100 times better then Allen in every way. Most importantly- composure / command of the game/ offense and situation. 

Time to wake up everyone

The bolded is actually hilarious.

Just now, balln said:

A little hyperbole . But he’s definitely better. 

Ridiculous reasoning.

Why does Mahomes get a pass when there are a few injuries?  Allen has had to work with sub-par talent most of his career here, and VERY sub-par coaching compared to Mahomes.  And Allen was missing his #1 receiver last week too.

You can think he's better.  Lots of people do.  But at worst, it's extremely close.

7 minutes ago, balln said:

Time to wake up everyone

I think finally for once mahomes and Allen’s respective situations are converging and it will be the cleanest comparison year we probably will ever have between the two and the results haven’t really supported your conclusion so far.  We shall see though for sure..  when mahomes isn’t getting elite oline play and isn’t stocked with explosive wrs, he doesn’t look next level like you are explaining.  

He has made plenty of boneheaded mistakes this year, looks lost at times, and so on. 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

1 minute ago, Success said:

Ridiculous reasoning.

Why does Mahomes get a pass when there are a few injuries?  Allen has had to work with sub-par talent most of his career here, and VERY sub-par coaching compared to Mahomes.  And Allen was missing his #1 receiver last week too.

You can think he's better.  Lots of people do.  But at worst, it's extremely close.

No. No one outside of Buffalo does either. Mahommes never. Never has a 9/30 day in a dome. 3 time Super Bowl winner / 2 time league mvp . Eye test is more glaring as time goes on. Allen looks like a rookie running around getting injured now throwing uncatchable passes. While mahommes is in TOTAL command. laughable 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Ridiculous reasoning.

Because must be as negative as possible after a loss 🤣. Mahomes has looked very ordinary this year and excuses aren’t allowed when talking about bills players but the same exact statement can be made to prove non bills players are superior lol 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I think finally for once mahomes and Allen’s respective situations are converging and it will be the cleanest comparison year we probably will ever have between the two and the results haven’t really supported your conclusion so far.  We shall see though for sure..  when mahomes isn’t getting elite oline play and isn’t stocked with explosive wrs, he doesn’t look next level like you are explaining.  

He has made plenty of boneheaded mistakes this year, looks lost at times, and so on.

Hes winning. And in command of the offense and the situation. At all times. I’m not looking at it from a hard stance of numbers / stats this year. 

1 minute ago, balln said:

No. No one outside of Buffalo does either. Mahommes never. Never has a 9/30 day in a dome. 3 time Super Bowl winner / 2 time league mvp . Eye test is more glaring as time goes on. Allen looks like a rookie running around getting injured now throwing uncatchable passes. While mahommes is in TOTAL command. laughable 

2024:  Mahomes has 6 TD's, 6 INT's.  Allen has 10 TD's, 0 INT's.

Just now, balln said:

Hes winning. And in command of the offense and the situation. At all times. I’m not looking at it from a hard stance of numbers / stats this year. 

KC is winning.  It's not golf.

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Because must be as negative as possible after a loss 🤣. Mahomes has looked very ordinary this year and excuses aren’t allowed when talking about bills players but the same exact statement can be made to prove non bills players are superior lol 

Nope I’ve been consistent. Mia game I was very concerned w their passing game. The BAL game Allen was bad. And then this game. Historically worse. Let me say that again. HISTORIC. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, balln said:

His defense is dragging the lifeless husk of Patrick mahomes around 🤣. Of course you’re not looking at number/stats or giving it the eye test haha because that would make you objectively wrong.  

my original comment was ‘do people think mahomes is consistent this year’ 

3 minutes ago, balln said:

Nope I’ve been consistent. Mia game I was very concerned w their passing game. The BAL game Allen was bad. And then this game. Historically worse. Let me say that again. HISTORIC. 

So you get caught up in niche Allen stats from an individual game this year like completion percentage when attempting x number of throws but will not even check on what mahomes has been doing at all 😂. Got it!  Makes perfect sense 

Not including playoffs this team hasn't lost 3 games in a row since Allen's rookie season in the regular season. I really hope that trend continues. 

Just beat the pants of the Jets!

Edited by Real McClappy