The next 5 games are very winnable.

Just now, Mikie2times said:

The Jets game is 50/50 and the KC game is 50/50. We have no business losing any of the others. 

But we do lose them.  Denver last year.  Urban Myer 9 Bills 6, Zach Wilson..etc etc etc. Fingers crossed but nothing is a given for the Bills

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bills fan since 87 said:

But we do lose them.  Denver last year.  Urban Myer 9 Bills 6, Zach Wilson..etc etc etc. Fingers crossed but nothing is a given for the Bills

Yes. But EVERY week there are some upsets. 49ers were the odds favorites to win the SB and are 2-3 right now. Fans act like only their  teams have bad losses, bad luck, bad calls or injuries. Of course I'd hate if they lost to the Jets or KC ha ha. But R E L A X.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

2nd best would be Baltimore. Houston is in a cluster with Bills and Cincy to me. Even at 1-4 Cincy isn’t dead. That’s how weak the playoffs field is in the AFC this year. 

This year feels like our best opportunity w/ Allen yet.  Not because of our team - but because the rest of the AFC and really the league as a whole just isn't all that.  There is no one I think we aren't able to beat on a good day.

It's why Beane should get aggressive on the WR market.  That feels like the only thing that could hold us back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I don't see us beating the Jets. If our D shuts down their O, we still have OUR O to worry about. Road game, 2 straight losses for the Jets who are likely desperate as well...Allen historically struggles against their D...probably a loss to the Jets. 3 and 3.

Win over the Titans (most likely). Loss at Seattle. Win over Miami. 50/50 on Colts right now.

So I'm thinking 6 and 4 most likely, or 5 and 5 heading into KC (loss), bye week, and then 49ers (loss). 6 and 6 or 5 and 7 after 12 games.

Possible win @ Rams depending on their WR health. Definite loss at Lions. Drop one of two to the Patriots because that's who we are and win against Jets.

9 and 8, or 8 and 9 for the year.

29 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This team is not capable of winning 5 in a row. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we lose to the jets

We only won 6 in a row last year to win the East, with Brady as the OC.

28 minutes ago, Success said:

This year feels like our best opportunity w/ Allen yet.  Not because of our team - but because the rest of the AFC and really the league as a whole just isn't all that.  There is no one I think we aren't able to beat on a good day.

It's why Beane should get aggressive on the WR market.  That feels like the only thing that could hold us back.

Davante Adams is the answer. 

26 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I don't see us beating the Jets. If our D shuts down their O, we still have OUR O to worry about. Road game, 2 straight losses for the Jets who are likely desperate as well...Allen historically struggles against their D...probably a loss to the Jets. 3 and 3.

Win over the Titans (most likely). Loss at Seattle. Win over Miami. 50/50 on Colts right now.

So I'm thinking 6 and 4 most likely, or 5 and 5 heading into KC (loss), bye week, and then 49ers (loss). 6 and 6 or 5 and 7 after 12 games.

Possible win @ Rams depending on their WR health. Definite loss at Lions. Drop one of two to the Patriots because that's who we are and win against Jets.

9 and 8, or 8 and 9 for the year.

The Seahawks game I wouldn't count as an automatic loss. The Giants just went there and got a win.

Edited by Gregg

33 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

The Jets game is 50/50 and the KC game is 50/50. We have no business losing any of the others. 

The Bills need to focus like a laser on the Jets.  If the Bills go into the game next week with the same pee wee game plan on O, the Jets DL is going to feast.  In fact, if McD/Brady's plan is simply to do more of what's lost them the last 2 games, then it's absolutely a L and we're veering into lost season territory.  Not because 6 games into the year is show over, but because that'll be going on a month where nothing is working and out coaching staff is fundamentally incapable of game planning, offensive creativity, or making a defensive stand when needed.  Allen has had the Superman coached out of him, McDurrr has his boring run first offense, hates the downfield pass, so Allen has lost interest, and the entire team is reflecting that

20 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

The Bills need to focus like a laser on the Jets.  If the Bills go into the game next week with the same pee wee game plan on O, the Jets DL is going to feast.  In fact, if McD/Brady's plan is simply to do more of what's lost them the last 2 games, then it's absolutely a L and we're veering into lost season territory.  Not because 6 games into the year is show over, but because that'll be going on a month where nothing is working and out coaching staff is fundamentally incapable of game planning, offensive creativity, or making a defensive stand when needed.  Allen has had the Superman coached out of him, McDurrr has his boring run first offense, hates the downfield pass, so Allen has lost interest, and the entire team is reflecting that

I don't know if I agree with all your points, but no question, the Jets can crush our souls. They have already done so in New York B2B years. This would give them first place in the AFC east. That has got to excite them a whole lot. Meanwhile, it seems more like a secondary prize for us as we should have at least gotten one of the last two. I'm not sure I would make the Bills a favorite here. They're only -2.5, but to me this is even money. Hope I'm wrong. 

2 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

But...Over the last 2 games the defenses have been blitzing and taking away the middle of the field. Will Brady adjust?   Can he scheme plays to beat the blitz and scheme our WR's (esp Kincaid) open?  If so, 5 more wins before we play KC are right there for the taking and 8-2 going into KC looks awfully good.

I mean theoretically if you are blitzing aren't you leaving the middle open?  From what I have seen they are mostly simulating pressures and dropping people out while overloading one side like the Baltimore game which means you still don't have the right numbers to block them properly or simply winning with 4 and dropping 7 with one player spying Allen.

That's how they are taking the middle away mostly and funneling things outside.

• Like (+1) 1

Sometimes I wonder how much fans on this board actually look at the rest of the NFL teams.

Have you all seen what is happening so far this year?

Currently there are 5 teams with a better record than the Bills.  That includes the Vikings and Commanders (who NO ONE would have guessed).

The Ravens game was a bad one.  Texans could have gone either way and surely was a heartbreaker.

I'm going to sit back and watch the games hoping they stack enough wins to get into the dance.

3 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

But...Over the last 2 games the defenses have been blitzing and taking away the middle of the field. Will Brady adjust?   Can he scheme plays to beat the blitz and scheme our WR's (esp Kincaid) open?  If so, 5 more wins before we play KC are right there for the taking and 8-2 going into KC looks awfully good.

its going to be like the teams of old where we are counting contingencies to get to 10-7 and squeeze in. This one I think has a better shot in a bad AFC east but if Josh doesn’t get sidelined we would like be the favorite for a real ugly division championship still. The type where the top wildcard might have a better record and be stuck coming to Buffalo week 1

• Like (+1) 1