The next 5 games are very winnable.

We've got to get some pieces back for the Jest's game.  Hoping that Taron, Khalil, Oliver, Rapp are all on the mend and that Josh avoids concussion protocol.  Thought that Bernard played OK, esp in the 2nd half for his first action in a while.

Without some of those guys the Jets game will be a tough one.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Success said:

That's kind of extreme. The Texans are probably the 2nd best team in the AFC and they needed a 60 yard FG to beat us.

There is no such thing as "too extreme" around these parts!

• Haha (+1) 3

If you look at the next 5, games 4 and 5 we’ll have Von back, amd hopefully we’ll have Taron by the Jets.  The real problem as we know are our WR’s.  If we don’t acquire Adams or at least Cooper who is less of a cap hit we’re going nowhere.  Sure it would be great being 8-2, but then we hit the Chiefs and 9ers.

If Beane does nothing, there is little hope of a post season.

• Like (+1) 1

About getting players back: I'm not sure we missed Olivier that much, or Von. But we miss having good safeties and a good nickel corner, for sure.

If we can struggle through these five games and get to 7-3 or 6-4 we will be in alright shape for our usual Dec/Jan run.

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, 90sBills said:

2nd best would be Baltimore. Houston is in a cluster with Bills and Cincy to me. Even at 1-4 Cincy isn’t dead. That’s how weak the playoffs field is in the AFC this year. 

Chief’s and Ravens are at the top but Houston is right there with them. They were going to blow us out until Nico got hurt. Records be damned, the Bengals are better than us too. If we played, they’d beat us by 10+ points. Chase is on another planet right now. 

As far as the next 5 goes, I think we lose to the jets. Besides the fact they just fired Saleh, Allen never plays well against their D. I think we beat the Titans. Lose to the Seahawks (they’re not good on D but I can’t see this offense playing well on the road). Beat the dolphins with Huntley. Colts is a tough call but another road game and again I don’t trust our offensive weapons to do anything and keep up with solid offenses on other teams. Sticking with that theme, we’re going to get blown out by the 49ers and lions trying to keep up with them, especiallly the 49ers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Chief’s and Ravens are at the top but Houston is right there with them. They were going to blow us out until Nico got hurt. Records be damned, the Bengals are better than us too. If we played, they’d beat us by 10+ points. Chase is on another planet right now. 

As far as the next 5 goes, I think we lose to the jets. Besides the fact they just fired Saleh, Allen never plays well against their D. I think we beat the Titans. Lose to the Seahawks (they’re not good on D but I can’t see this offense playing well on the road). Beat the dolphins with Huntley. Colts is a tough call but another road game and again I don’t trust our offensive weapons to do anything and keep up with solid offenses on other teams. Sticking with that theme, we’re going to get blown out by the 49ers and lions trying to keep up with them, especiallly the 49ers. 

The Texans lost Nico, but we were without Shakir.  And I completely disagree about the Bengals.  They played well against the Ravens, but they are not better than the Bills and their record backs that up emphatically.

As for getting blown out by 2 more teams - didn't we go about 40+ games here without getting blown out until the Ravens?  Now we're going to get blown out 3x in under 2 months?

This board really gets into sky-falling mode after a couple of losses.  We will do much better this season than people think right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Success said:

The Texans lost Nico, but we were without Shakir.  And I completely disagree about the Bengals.  They played well against the Ravens, but they are not better than the Bills and their record backs that up emphatically.

As for getting blown out by 2 more teams - didn't we go about 40+ games here without getting blown out until the Ravens?  Now we're going to get blown out 3x in under 2 months?

This board really gets into sky-falling mode after a couple of losses.  We will do much better this season than people think right now.

We could maybe get Goff to throw a pick or two to keep it within a TD but they can’t make the spread against the 49ers big enough. CMC will be back. 

• Dislike 2

23 hours ago, Gregg said:

Right now, I don't feel confident the Bills could beat the Orchard Park High School football team. 

There are very few things I’d put my house on. But I’m very confident the Bills could beat OP. That stopping might give the boys their swagger back and toughen up those soft OP kids. Let’s schedule it for the bye week. 

2 hours ago, Negan said:

0-5 is more probable then 5-0 for this team.

Get the Billboard ready.

Rachel Dratch Television GIF by Saturday Night Live

26 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

You think that if McDermott drops this team to 6-9 at that point they fire him? With this roster? LMAO...We aren't the Jets.

We aren't the Chiefs either. So McB will upgrade this LMAO roster next year? 🤣  Dream on Weaver.  He will survive another season because Terry's priorities are different than Kim's.  He will emphasize defensive players who will immediately get hurt. And if there are any offensive scraps left he'll throw them at Josh.  Rinse...Repeat!

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

We aren't the Chiefs either. So McB will upgrade this LMAO roster next year? 🤣  Dream on Weaver.  He will survive another season because Terry's priorities are different than Kim's.  He will emphasize defensive players who will immediately get hurt. And if there are any offensive scraps left he'll throw them at Josh.  Rinse...Repeat!

A lot of words to say I'm correct and McD isn't getting fired if he finishes with low wins this year. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

A lot of words to say I'm correct and McD isn't getting fired if he finishes with low wins this year. 

Yeah they're not firing McD.  Im not sure what it'll take in fact, he seems to have the safest job in the NFL.  I'd clap all the time too if I knew I could fail on my job and keep it

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2