The next 5 games are very winnable.

But...Over the last 2 games the defenses have been blitzing and taking away the middle of the field. Will Brady adjust?   Can he scheme plays to beat the blitz and scheme our WR's (esp Kincaid) open?  If so, 5 more wins before we play KC are right there for the taking and 8-2 going into KC looks awfully good.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Right now, I don't feel confident the Bills could beat the Orchard Park High School football team. 

That's kind of extreme. The Texans are probably the 2nd best team in the AFC and they needed a 60 yard FG to beat us.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

10 minutes ago, Success said:

That's kind of extreme. The Texans are probably the 2nd best team in the AFC and they needed a 60 yard FG to beat us.

The texans are definitely not the second best team in the AFC. I wouldn't even put them ahead of us despite getting us yesterday. Baltimore likely blows them out.

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Success said:

Well, they kind of needed our piss poor game management to beat us.......and we gladly handed it to them on a silver platter.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Process said:

The texans are definitely not the second best team in the AFC. I wouldn't even put them ahead of us despite getting us yesterday. Baltimore likely blows them out.

Id be curious to see how that game would have ended had Nico Collins not been ruled out for 3 quarters of play. 

When fully healthy, roster for roster, I think they’re ahead of us be it very slightly. 

Edited by Sojourner
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Process said:

Sure about that, some 'experts" disiagree with that.

NFL Power Rankings, Week 6: Vikings remain undefeated as 49ers, Seahawks upset (msn.com)

1 hour ago, Success said:

2nd best would be Baltimore. Houston is in a cluster with Bills and Cincy to me. Even at 1-4 Cincy isn’t dead. That’s how weak the playoffs field is in the AFC this year. 

• Agree 2