Mini rebuild. Why is anyone that surprised?

Blackbeard

57 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

Great point.  Signs them then forbids their proper use.  Why do they even suit Samuel up on gameday if he's just going to get targeted 5 yards behind the LoS?  It would literally be better for Allen to just throw the ball out of bounds.

Or how about the fact that seemingly everyone on this board wanted to trade up for Brian Thomas Jr. , who is starting to look elite in Jacksonville. But our genius GM thought it would be better to trade back , give KC their guy and take whoever was left. I mean after all we don't need a WR#1 ... everyone eats.  Am I right ?

1 hour ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Don't forget... a GM who gave massive extensions and contracts to Dawson knox, von miller, stefon diggs and Curtis samuel. And the head coach who mismanages every single late game scenario .

Every single one? Even the ones they win? Hyperbole much? Jeebus....

1 hour ago, TrentEdwardsCheckDownOn4th said:

Or how about the fact that seemingly everyone on this board wanted to trade up for Brian Thomas Jr. , who is starting to look elite in Jacksonville. But our genius GM thought it would be better to trade back , give KC their guy and take whoever was left. I mean after all we don't need a WR#1 ... everyone eats.  Am I right ?

If Beane and McD were secretly in the employ of the Chiefs, what exactly would they have done differently over the last 7 or 8 years?

NB: I AM NOT SAYING THAT THEY ARE SECRETLY IN THE EMPLOY OF THE CHIEFS.