Which play was worse yesterday, Coleman or Davis

LabattBlue

Bigger blunder  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger blunder?

• Davis ignoring the blitzer and just running into the flat
    • Coleman not looking as ball hits him in the head

This decision by Allen was far worse than any of those.  As it had a major impact on us losing the game.  To throw this pass to Hollins with two easy short options on a down that was absolutely critical we get yards and in bounds was utterly terrible.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This decision by Allen was far worse than any of those.  As it had a major impact on us losing the game.  To throw this pass to Hollins with two easy short options on a down that was absolutely critical we get yards and in bounds was utterly terrible.

Josh looked off all day, but nobody can convince me getting his head bounced off the turf didn't make it even worse. He was playing like we were losing and needing to push the ball down the field rather than just getting a 1st down.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Billz4ever said:

Josh looked off all day, but nobody can convince me getting his head bounced off the turf didn't make it even worse. He was playing like we were losing and needing to push the ball down the field rather than just getting a 1st down.

He was just as bad before the tackle where he briefly left the game.  It was an atrocious day for Josh, worst I’ve seen since he was a rookie. 

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He was just as bad before the tackle where he briefly left the game.  It was an atrocious day for Josh, worst I’ve seen since he was a rookie. 

Josh seemed frustrated that none of his mid to deep throws were connecting and eventually just started rolling the dice hoping the law of averages would come into effect.

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

For me to this point Hollins has made it very clear why he was available !! Sure he may be a good Rah Rah guy for the locker room but he's so far not worth a flip when it comes to catching the ball ! 

Might be a good ST's player, a good blocker, but a pass catcher he's not, especially when you need that guy to depend on in a crucial time in the game !! 

Bring Shavers in teach him ST's & put Hollins on the practice squad !! That's about all's he's worth ...

16 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Good find here - damn makes it make sense if Kincaid is the target instead of Mack 

11 minutes ago, Lost said:

Josh seemed frustrated that none of his mid to deep throws were connecting and eventually just started rolling the dice hoping the law of averages would come into effect.

There might be something to this

Just now, LabattBlue said:

Yes.  Surprisingly, the guy who has made plays is Carter.  

I am not surprised at all Carter making plays, what was he a three time team captain?  A but undersized but a real leader, very intelligent and one of this years best picks imo.

• Like (+1) 1