Some WRs to Watch in College

RyanC883

I am all for a bold move for McMillan or Burden. Trade the following year’s 1 and a 2 if needed. You need a guy AT THE TOP OF THE DEPTH CHART!! We don’t need another “guy to eat.” To get that guy, you either have to use a lot of draft capital or a lot of cap space. Trading down for the next Keon Coleman isn’t an option. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

I am all for a bold move for McMillan or Burden. Trade the following year’s 1 and a 2 if needed. You need a guy AT THE TOP OF THE DEPTH CHART!! We don’t need another “guy to eat.” To get that guy, you either have to use a lot of draft capital or a lot of cap space. Trading down for the next Keon Coleman isn’t an option. 

Agree, but BB & McD will continue to think Allen doesn’t need the help in terms of elite talent at WR. 

9 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Agree, but BB & McD will continue to think Allen doesn’t need the help in terms of elite talent at WR. 

Everybody eats!! 😂😂

On a side note, how pissed must Josh be with this? He will always be a good solider but I’d imagine he was FUMING yesterday with that performance. He was getting his head taken off as guys were blanketed. 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Everybody eats!! 😂😂

On a side note, how pissed must Josh be with this? He will always be a good solider but I’d imagine he was FUMING yesterday with that performance. He was getting his head taken off as guys were blanketed. 

I hope he is in Bean's ear about Adams, etc., as well as a top WR next year.