Do you approve of the job Brandon Beane is doing?

Do you approve of the job Brandon Beane is doing as GM?  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Do you approve of the job Brandon Beane is doing?

• Yes
    • No

As bad as some think we played yesterday we lost by 3 and it was done a 59 yard field goal. Just think about the odds. Yes we got killed by Baltimore but we're still the best team in the division and a top 10 team in the league. Coleman and Carter look like keepers and Bishop still developing. Toss in Davis has had moments. Beane is still a top end GM.

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

As bad as some think we played yesterday we lost by 3 and it was done a 59 yard field goal. Just think about the odds. Yes we got killed by Baltimore but we're still the best team in the division and a top 10 team in the league. Coleman and Carter look like keepers and Bishop still developing. Toss in Davis has had moments. Beane is still a top end GM.

We are no longer a Top 10 team, Davis hasn't had any moments & outside of drafting Allen, Beane is a bottom tier GM. Yes getting the QB right is huge, but he's been net negative since.

7 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

sure

just tough to fire the guy who found allen is all im saying

Very glad he found Allen. A total feather in his cap. Just like McD getting that god awful team to the playoffs in 2017.  Thanks for the memories. We can send them both rings when we win one.

Speaking of guys who got fired after finding a franchise QB and doing their damnedest to ruin him....

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=ryan+grigson

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

We are no longer a Top 10 team, Davis hasn't had any moments & outside of drafting Allen, Beane is a bottom tier GM. Yes getting the QB right is huge, but he's been net negative since.

Bottom tier? Give me your top 9 GMs. 

16 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

There is no way to tell this obviously but I just feel if Nico Collins didn't get injured this would have been another blowout loss, Stroud struggled as soon as he left.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

There is no way to tell this obviously but I just feel if Nico Collins didn't get injured this would have been another blowout loss, Stroud struggled as soon as he left.

Kinda like Josh struggled without his top WR the whole game?

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillsGospel2014 said:

Swap WR groups even with the Nico injury and the Bills win by 30 imo.

3 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

beane out there calling trick plays?

smdh act like i didnt tell you brady was going to get allen killed

Sure Beane isn’t, but he is responsible for those calling the plays. He is a GM after all, at least I hope. He’s also responsible for his ineptitude on our little WR problem. But yeah, Brady is predictable at this point.

9 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Bottom tier? Give me your top 9 GMs. 

Brad Holmes

Brett Veach

Brian Gutekunst

Eric DeCosta

Howie Roseman

Jason Licht

John Lynch

John Schneider

Les Snead

17 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Very glad he found Allen. A total feather in his cap. Just like McD getting that god awful team to the playoffs in 2017.  Thanks for the memories. We can send them both rings when we win one.

Speaking of guys who got fired after finding a franchise QB and doing their damnedest to ruin him....

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=ryan+grigson

They weren't that bad in 2017, they were close in 15 & 16. We had a lot of balls bounce our way & of course Andy Dalton

I meant this as a compliment but he is Doig Whaley who hit on a qb. Beane always will get a pass from me for the Allen pick because I never in a million years could have imagined he would ever be this good. 

but the easiest job of a GM is when you don’t have the good qb making a lot of money. Since Allen got paid, Beane has been average at best. And he has really struggled to hit on WRs and DEs, which is showing up this year. 

11 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Snead? Rams are 1-4.

Lynch? 49ers are 2-3.

Both have made multiple Super Bowls. Snead was smart enough not to pay Von Miller.

Edited by uticaclub

Nope. 

It is borderline criminal how he’s refused to address the WR position throughout his tenure. 

Early round RBs who were barely used. 

Acquiring Hines to ultimately become a special teams player. 

Drafting, then PAYING, Knox, who is a bench warmer. 

Drafting Kincaid early … barely used. 

Cody Fu*king Ford. 

And .   Last but not least … Von “I can’t play football no mo, but watch this right hook I lay on my pregnant girlfriend” Miller. 

Has he made some good moves?  Yes. 

But he’s made a LOT more mistakes and Josh Allen’s ringless fingers are a disgrace. 

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, uticaclub said:

They weren't that bad in 2017, they were close in 15 & 16. We had a lot of balls bounce our way & of course Andy Dalton

The 2017 team wasn't the 15 or 16 teams. They intentionally traded their talent away for picks.

They had the 29th ranked offense in the NFL. The 22nd ranked defense. Both units were 23rd in points per drive. They were negative in point differential at -57 (worst of all playoff teams). They were, quite literally, god awful and easily the worst playoff team that year.