Joe Brady...what have you done?

Nihilarian

to our gunslinger?

Zero interceptions so far this season!  Yes, Brett Favre leads the NFL in interceptions over his career...he also has an SB win and 3x MVPs. Favre wouldn't be Favre playing like Trent Edwards or Tyrod Taylor! 

Josh Allen 9 completions, and 30 attempts for 131 passing yards. 29 targets against the Texans. Even Dalton Kincade had 6 targets with 2 receptions.

Against the Ravens 16 of 29 for 180 yards passing a QBR of 28.4. 

Give us back our gunslinger! Go back and watch what Brian Dabol's game plans looked like throwing the ball. Do you want to run to set up the pass? Well, then throw the darn ball more often. Playaction works. 

1 hour ago, Nihilarian said:

Give us back our gunslinger! Go back and watch what Brian Dabol's game plans looked like throwing the ball. Do you want to run to set up the pass? Well, then throw the darn ball more often. Playaction works. 

And ignore the 2018 and 2019 seasons before we traded for Diggs.

That was not Allen's best performance. But God I'm sooo tired of watching balls bounce off recievers hands. I realize it's gonna happen but I watch ball all day every Sunday and it seems like it happens to Allen more than other qbs. ***** they drafted Kinkaid saying he had the best hands of the draft and now he drops balls on the reg. Idk if our receivers coach is trash or josh throws the balls way to hard but there is an issue there this organization cannot figure out how to fix.