[Misleading Title]

1 hour ago, pigpen65 said:

He's a good coach up to the end of games. At the end of games he's a terrible coach. Probably one of the worst all time when you think about how many big games he has just thrown away with absolutely mush brained decisions. They hired the ex ref to help with challenge flags. Why not hire an assistant coach to help with strategy in the last two minutes?

the need to hire some madden players to help with the last two minutes. I’m serious.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, iccrewman112 said:

the need to hire some madden players to help with the last two minutes. I’m serious.

It’s my understanding we did hire some madden players.  That’s why we were throwing bombs from our own 3 yard line with 30 seconds left in a tie game.

25 minutes ago, WeckMonster said:

9 men defending the play. 2 participating in an entirely different game near the goal line for a reason only understood by McDermott

So when every yard counts and giving up 5 yards basically equals a loss…. You want to play 9 on 11?

Gotta go cover zero. Force a bad throw, maybe get a sack or pick 

Yeah I think when the coaches look at the tape and realize they were playing 9 on 11 in a situation where the offense only needs a quick 5 yards, they’ll bring at least one of them in the box to cover the QB scramble or the RB leaking out. I def wouldn’t go cover 0 in that situation though, that allows them quick yardage if the pass is complete. 

• Simon locked this topic

[This is an automated response]

The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.

Thank you.

• Simon changed the title to [Misleading Title]