Terrell Bernard is so key to this defense

Success

Maybe this will get some weird reactions - but he's as good as Milano.  He was all over the field today, and looked like a leader out there.  He was key to that stop on 4th & inches, and it looked like he baited Stroud into the pick he got.  And that's all after coming back from a tough injury.

I remember we all thought that was a luxury kind of pick, and a reach. He has really panned out.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

43 minutes ago, Success said:

Maybe this will get some weird reactions - but he's as good as Milano.  He was all over the field today, and looked like a leader out there.  He was key to that stop on 4th & inches, and it looked like he baited Stroud into the pick he got.  And that's all after coming back from a tough injury.

I remember we all thought that was a luxury kind of pick, and a reach. He has really panned out.

I will admit I was definitely wrong on thinking this kid would be useless. However, his injuries because of his smaller frame playing a very physical position is concerning. I’m 50/50 so far on him. He’s played really well, When he’s actually on the field. 

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 2