Smelly Jockstrap Awards (Not Game Balls) vs Texans

Wizard

55 minutes ago, Sweats said:

Did we seem to forget the basic rule of football this past week?.......if something is working, you keep running that play and force Houston to stop us.

The Ravens ran all over us and dared us to stop them.

The run game was, for the most part gaining us yards and the passing game was dead in the water. That was the perfect scenario to keep running the ball through motions and play action. I can't even think of a better example of using the run to set up the pass.

This is basic football 101...........sorry, not sorry.

and yet. 

5 hours ago, ganesh said:

Dorian and Bernard were all over the place.  I wish they had made one play in the 4th quarter to stop those 3rd and longs that Houston converted. 

Dorian comes off the field on 3rd downs so we can put another practice squad level DB on the field to go along with Lewis and Hamlin.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Sweats said:

Very profound and insightful, as always.......you bring a lot to the table, i can see that.

Oh sorry, let me try again in a way you’ll prefer.

McDermott is literally Hitler and is the worst coach to ever step foot on the field. He killed Josh’s grandmother and put sugar in Diggs’ gas tank. We had a deal in place for CeeDee Lamb, Davante Adams, and a clone of Bruce Smith and he vetoed it because he only wants 14 points a game. He calls me at night and leaves threatening voice mail. 

Better?

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, QB Bills said:

I know this is not in the spirit of the post, but in reality, that DT Carter was great today. Cook was also pretty good. And Bass didn't miss a kick so...woohoo?

You forgot the MVP in Sam Martin.

We punted it well.

12 hours ago, Wizard said:

1.  Our Tight Ends Allegedly, we have good Tight Ends to compensate for our  receivers. We have known that Knox was overrated and overplayed, but even Dalton Kincaid has joined in on the "best offense is no offense playmakers philosophy" by Brady.

3. Curtis Samuel Curtis Samuel had two plays in the game. Those two plays added up to how he contributed and his value to this team. He is a -1!

1 catch for zero yards and one rush for-1. Thank you Czar, Beane! Glad we got our overpaid #6 receiver. Give Samuel a jockstrap from a guy that gained a +1 yard.

4. Greg "Casper Ghost" Rousseau Give him a jockstrap for his 1 tackle. The man has one great game against a bottom feeder, and he has Ghosted the team since. Resign him with a pile of jocksraps. He has 2-3 graat games and disappears.

4. Josh Allen  Star Player should get the recognition and the blame. Bottom line...Josh ain't no Hawkeye with his accuracy. 9 for 30. Yikes!

5. McDermott McDermott should not be allowed to touch an offense. Give him a smelly jockstrap on his way out to be Head Coach of the Panthers next year. We can make the playoffs with this guy, but we can't win.

Someone is infatuated with smelly jocks.

12 hours ago, Wizard said:

1.  Our Tight Ends Allegedly, we have good Tight Ends to compensate for our  receivers. We have known that Knox was overrated and overplayed, but even Dalton Kincaid has joined in on the "best offense is no offense playmakers philosophy" by Brady.

I think Dalton Kincaid was one of the few players that stepped up and gave Josh Allen a reliable target.  He made an amazing catch on the sideline that was not ruled a catch by the officials, and not challenged by McDermott, but make no mistake, it was an amazing, clutch catch at a crucial moment.  

I am not sure how snaps played out, so i hesitate to blame samuel and knox too much without knowing how much they even played.  I question a gameplan that involves hollins playing the majority of snaps though.  Might be time to make a change there - either give MVS or knox or samuel some of those snaps.  

14 hours ago, Wizard said:

3. Curtis Samuel Curtis Samuel had two plays in the game. Those two plays added up to how he contributed and his value to this team. He is a -1!

1 catch for zero yards and one rush for-1. Thank you Czar, Beane! Glad we got our overpaid #6 receiver. Give Samuel a jockstrap from a guy that gained a +1 yard.

4. Greg "Casper Ghost" Rousseau Give him a jockstrap for his 1 tackle. The man has one great game against a bottom feeder, and he has Ghosted the team since. Resign him with a pile of jocksraps. He has 2-3 graat games and disappears.

4. Josh Allen  Star Player should get the recognition and the blame. Bottom line...Josh ain't no Hawkeye with his accuracy. 9 for 30. Yikes!

5. McDermott McDermott should not be allowed to touch an offense. Give him a smelly jockstrap on his way out to be Head Coach of the Panthers next year. We can make the playoffs with this guy, but we can't win.

I'd say we can also make the playoffs without McD with JA, so what does he really add besides a few losses a year with rediculous decision making? 

Brandon Beane - Criminally mismanaged the WR depth chart this offseason. Mack Hollins as WR1 on the depth chart in a real NFL game in 2024. Who could have foreseen this not going well? In an offseason where the NUMBER ONE PRIORITY should have been giving Allen MORE weapons, they gave him less. This Bills WR corps might be the worst of Josh Allen's NFL career. Unacceptable.

Joe Brady - On a day when we needed a player to separate vs man, he refused to feature Curtis Samuel and Dalton Kincaid and Dawson Knox, or even James Cook in the passing game. He does not seem to have any idea how to effectively feature his best players on offense. 

Josh Allen - Despite the lackluster WR play and lackluster offensive gameplan, Josh did not have a good game, and some of it was on him. It's taboo to the point of being almost forbidden to critique Josh Allen these days, but I call it like I see it. Yes, everything around him was crap, but there were plays to be made at times yesterday that Josh didn't make.

WRs - Woof.

That about covers it. Heroic effort by the defense, all things considered. Wasted because the OC couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag and the WRs couldn't separate if their lives depended on it. Gross. Discouraging. Hard to see how much will change without a significant WR acquisition and some coaching evolution from Brady.

• Like (+1) 1