Smelly Jockstrap Awards (Not Game Balls) vs Texans

Wizard

1.  Our Tight Ends Allegedly, we have good Tight Ends to compensate for our  receivers. We have known that Knox was overrated and overplayed, but even Dalton Kincaid has joined in on the "best offense is no offense playmakers philosophy" by Brady.

3. Curtis Samuel Curtis Samuel had two plays in the game. Those two plays added up to how he contributed and his value to this team. He is a -1!

1 catch for zero yards and one rush for-1. Thank you Czar, Beane! Glad we got our overpaid #6 receiver. Give Samuel a jockstrap from a guy that gained a +1 yard.

4. Greg "Casper Ghost" Rousseau Give him a jockstrap for his 1 tackle. The man has one great game against a bottom feeder, and he has Ghosted the team since. Resign him with a pile of jocksraps. He has 2-3 graat games and disappears.

4. Josh Allen  Star Player should get the recognition and the blame. Bottom line...Josh ain't no Hawkeye with his accuracy. 9 for 30. Yikes!

5. McDermott McDermott should not be allowed to touch an offense. Give him a smelly jockstrap on his way out to be Head Coach of the Panthers next year. We can make the playoffs with this guy, but we can't win.

Edited by Wizard
Clarity
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 4

12 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I know this is not in the spirit of the post, but in reality, that DT Carter was great today. Cook was also pretty good. And Bass didn't miss a kick so...woohoo?

Dorian Williams made a lot of good plays.  He’s becoming one of my favorite players.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

24 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I know this is not in the spirit of the post, but in reality, that DT Carter was great today. Cook was also pretty good. And Bass didn't miss a kick so...woohoo?

Don’t forget Martin, he had some fine punts😒

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Cook looked good early on, but I felt the second half it was mostly run, run, punt or fg

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

My game ball goes the the dumb ass independent neurologist that cleared Allen after clearly being knocked out cold.   Sometime these athletes need to be saved from themselves.   

Not to derail the thread but I think there’s some speculation that Josh went in before he was examined by the neuro. 

6 hours ago, QB Bills said:

Dorian and Bernard were all over the place.  I wish they had made one play in the 4th quarter to stop those 3rd and longs that Houston converted. 

Did we seem to forget the basic rule of football this past week?.......if something is working, you keep running that play and force Houston to stop us.

The Ravens ran all over us and dared us to stop them.

The run game was, for the most part gaining us yards and the passing game was dead in the water. That was the perfect scenario to keep running the ball through motions and play action. I can't even think of a better example of using the run to set up the pass.

This is basic football 101...........sorry, not sorry.

• Like (+1) 1

• Wizard changed the title to Smelly Jockstrap Awards (Not Game Balls) vs Texans

Not only did Clappy McDummy and Joe Brady blow the game with that asinine last series, they wasted a brilliant second half defensive effort.  Two turnovers for 3 points.  After giving up 17 in the first half, they gave up only 3 points in the 2nd half, until the Bills offensive brain (damaged) trust gift-wrapped the Texans a victory by giving them the GWFG.  Reminiscent of the Bills Broncos in 2007, when Skeletor called a bomb on 3rd down that went incomplete, saving the Broncos a time out and allowing them to run onto the field with time expiring for the GWFG.  That's right folks, we're back to drought-era level coaching.

Thanks for the title change OP.  Mah man.   

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Wizard said:

1.  Our Tight Ends Allegedly, we have good Tight Ends to compensate for our  receivers. We have known that Knox was overrated and overplayed, but even Dalton Kincaid has joined in on the "best offense is no offense playmakers philosophy" by Brady.

3. Curtis Samuel Curtis Samuel had two plays in the game. Those two plays add up to how he contributed and his value to the team He is a -1. 1 catch for zero yards and one rush for -1. Thank you Czar, Beane! Give Samuel a game ball, please!

4. Greg "Casper Ghost" Rousseau Give him a ball for his 1 tackle. The man has one great game against a bottom feeder, and he has Ghosted the team since. Give him the cost of a football only if you extend him; otherwise, send him packing.

4. Josh Allen  Star Player should get the recognition and the blame. Bottom line...Josh ain't no Hawkeye with his accuracy. 9 for 30. Yikes!

5. McDermott McDermott should not be allowed to touch an offense. Give him a smelly jockstrap on his way out to be Head Coach of the Panthers next year. We can make the playoffs with this guy, but we can't win.

Don’t forget, crap rolls downhill.

starts with coaches putting players in situations to succeed, then on players to execute.

a lot of crap coming down the hill lately.