Game Balls vs Texans

Wizard

1. Houston's artificial turf The turf caught 21 of Allen's passes. I would sign the Texans turf as a #1 receiver (always open, caught everything, not a diva, knows Brady's offense, and probably faster than Coleman).

2. Our Tight Ends Allegedly, we have good Tight Ends to compensate for our  receivers. We have known that Knox was overrated, but even Dalton Kincaid has joined in on the "best offense is no offense playmakers philosophy" by Brady.

3. Curtis Samuel Curtis Samuel had two plays in the game. Those two plays add up to how he contributed and his value to the team He is a -1. 1 catch for zero yards and one rush for -1. Thank you Czar, Beane! Give Samuel a game ball, please!

4. Greg "Casper Ghost" Rousseau Give him a ball for his 1 tackle. The man has one great game against a bottom feeder, and he has Ghosted the team since. Give him the cost of a football only if you extend him; otherwise, send him packing.

5. McDermott & Josh The Head Coach and Star Player should get the recognition and the blame. Bottom line...Josh ain't no Hawkeye with his accuracy, and McDermott should not be allowed to touch an offense. Give him a game ball on his way out to be Head Coach of the Panthers next year.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I know this is not in the spirit of the post, but in reality, that DT Carter was great today. Cook was also pretty good. And Bass didn't miss a kick so...woohoo?

Dorian Williams made a lot of good plays.  He’s becoming one of my favorite players.  

24 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

I know this is not in the spirit of the post, but in reality, that DT Carter was great today. Cook was also pretty good. And Bass didn't miss a kick so...woohoo?

Don’t forget Martin, he had some fine punts😒