Postseason is ALL that matters

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bills up 3 games on Fins and 3.5 games on the Jets...

Looks like they will be cruising to another AFC East title 

The Jets are entering a soft part of their schedule. They really have only two tough games against the Bills and Texans...Everything else is winnable for them. 

The Dolphins have to play the Bills, Jets (twice), 49ers, Texans and Packers...Tough games on their plate.

The Bills still have to play the Chiefs, 49ers, and the Jets.

That 3 and 3.5 game cushion will come in handy.

1 minute ago, ganesh said:

The Jets are entering a soft part of their schedule. They really have only two tough games against the Bills and Texans...Everything else is winnable for them. 

The Dolphins have to play the Bills, Jets (twice), 49ers, Texans and Packers...Tough games on their plate.

In my opinion the Jets are the soft part of other teams' schedules.  I also think it's hilarious that they made a "win now" move at 2-4 and gave up draft capital that they'll badly need for the rebuild that starts immediately when Rodgers retires, only to lose by 22 points to the Steelers and move to 2-5.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

Everything is losable for the Jets also. They legitimately look like a team of individual pieces that don't know how to play together.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

given how nasty baltimore and kc are, and how we've managed to lose two consecutive years at home in the playoffs, i think home field advantage is a like 8% or lower probability thing now and not as crucial as we all thought it was after the 13 seconds game, so winning the division is kinda close as makes no difference to the best likely outcome of the regular season (obv being healthy is so HUGE).  also, kc won two on the road last season to win the chip, no excuses we just have to ball in the post season.

because of that, while i will panic and black pill in the game day thread, if we just keep our division lead we are kinda in the best place we can likely be this year.

we play NE twice in 3 weeks near the end of the season, as long as they don't figure it out late and pose a challenge, we are prolly gonna be in about where we can be for the remainder.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, ganesh said:

Pittsburgh was supposed to be winnable last night.

4 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

I don’t know I kind of like the regular season and enjoy watching every week.  

I think I made that exact point in the OP.

Regular season should be enjoyable. Save the stress for the postseason 

• Like (+1) 2