Whatever. Move onto next week.

Just now, iwishitwerecolder said:

Can’t win a superbowl without making the playoffs. Can’t let the past decide our future. If we were 5-0 would you say we were contenders?

We’re not 5-0 and those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

I hate playing in the Meadowlands. Seems like Everytime we play there we come away with some turf related injuries.  Maybe it's just in my head.

But at the very least it seems both A-a-ron and Sauce will be banged up if they play next week.

Honestly z I hope Rodgers does play. he's borderline terrible right now.

They changed the turf out before the start of last season I believe but people continued talking about the MetLife turf like nothing changed 😂

1 minute ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

I get you guys are mad I am too but our offense tends to do this.

Look good 3 weeks into the season

struggle a lot weeks 4/5

get a big ugly wins in weeks 6-7

Lose a game or two in weeks 8-11

pick ourselves back up and make the playoffs

all we need to do is make the playoffs. 
from then on anything can happen.

I used to feel like “anything can happen”, and yes there’s still the chance that Josh can go on an absolute tear while the other teams make critical mistakes and a bunch of lucky bounces go the Bills way, but I feel like that’s such a long shot. Even when Josh has played some of the best football games ever from the QB position, McDermott still found a way to bungle it. The guy is just outclassed SO badly by the better coaches, I can’t really see him getting lucky enough not to F it up vs disciplined, prepared, confident teams/coaches. It feels like a pipe dream with such a boob at the helm.

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

We’re not 5-0 and those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it!

Yeah so exactly. We aren’t peaking right now and that’s fine. We almost beat the chiefs last year in the playoffs, and we’re 3-2 to start the season. Just keep the team healthy and win in the post season!!

2 minutes ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

Yeah so exactly. We aren’t peaking right now and that’s fine. We almost beat the chiefs last year in the playoffs, and we’re 3-2 to start the season. Just keep the team healthy and win in the post season!!

Dear Lord how many times do you need to see a rerun to know the ending?

• Agree 1

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

We’ve only seen it 3 times. If the colts had the same mentality as you did against the patriots they would’ve never won a Super Bowl. Chiefs are bound to lose one against the bills in the playoffs and if you think otherwise then why are you a bills fan.

• Eyeroll 1

20 minutes ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

I get you guys are mad I am too but our offense tends to do this.

Look good 3 weeks into the season

struggle a lot weeks 4/5

get a big ugly wins in weeks 6-7

Lose a game or two in weeks 8-11

pick ourselves back up and make the playoffs

all we need to do is make the playoffs. 
from then on anything can happen.

Nobody is getting open. And we can’t get off the field on 3rd down. Josh was 9 for 30 today. I have no reason to assume wins against anyone. The playoffs are far from a comfortable certainty 

43 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I mean that’s how it goes for most good teams.  To make that superbowl run you’ve gotta be playing your best football at the right time and get some good fortune.  Just gotta keep getting back to the playoffs  if you want to win it 

I got news for you it’s not happening with this team 

The problem is that now next week is a must win.

I would have been happy with 4-2 at this point of the season before opening kickoff, so I don't think we have to completely panic yet, but Beane has to go get Allen help here. It's dire. Without Shakir/Coleman it gets really bad really fast. Arguably the worst WR core in the NFL by a good margin.

1 hour ago, PayDaBill$ said:

I don't know how many times, but Everytime I see Scott Norwood online up for that field goal at the end of SB25, I watch it hoping it's finally gonna split the upright. 

And I know I'm not the only one...