Whatever. Move onto next week.

2024: 3-2

2023: 3-2 made playoffs

2020: 3-2 made playoffs

yeah it sucks. McDermott isn’t a good coach in high pressure situations. But is it the end of the world. No. Just move on to next week and try and get a dub on primetime. And if not, look at our schedule. From here on out til around November is easier.

Edited by iwishitwerecolder

1 minute ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

2024: 3-2 made playoff 

2020- 3-2 made playoffs

yeah it sucks. McDermott isn’t a good coach in high pressure situations. But is it the end of the world. No. Just move on to next week and try and get a dub on primetime. And if not, look at our schedule. From here on out til around November is easier.

Wait. Aren’t we in 2024 now ? 

• Haha (+1) 1

So let’s hope for the playoffs only to lose again against good coaches and good teams. Then do it all over again next year. Rinse and repeat. But as long as we’re in the playoffs every year we’re doing great right. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Sweats said:

I don't know, man......what i once thought was easy, maybe ain't so much so any more.

If we can’t beat the titans the colts the DOLPHINS and the Seahawks (granted in Seattle) then do we even belong in the playoffs. We should at least be 6-3 playing KC.

If we can get healthier on defense (we will) and figure things out on offense (unsure) then yea.. we’re fine. 

Problem is, the Jets are 100% going to go single high closed and dare us to beat Sauce and Reed with Coleman, Hollins and MVS.

Do we think we have a counter punch?   Because I haven’t seen it.   Getting Shakir back would help.. doesn’t solve this problem though. 

Brady can stop with the first down predictable runs.   That might help a bit. 

Our biggest issue right now seems to be the offensive fix is not currently in this locker room. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I don't know, man......what i once thought was easy, maybe ain't so much so any more.

Just gotta keep plugging away - and maybe one of these years we'll be the most healthy team in the playoffs, or get the big kick, or have another team self-destruct.

I just want one.  Allen will get us there.

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we lose to the Jets next week. And they aren’t good….what’s that tell you? As is we are going nowhere. If we win the weakest div in football, you aren’t beating anyone good like this. Our WR are terrible. I gave them the benefit of the doubt when they balked on the draft and the off-season. This is bull####. Go trade for Adams or Cooper. You aren’t going anywhere with this and you’re going to piss off Allen

• Like (+1) 1

I’m confident they’ll win the division again. And yeah, it’s nice making it to the playoffs and being generally competitive. 

Unfortunately that’s where the ceiling seems to be with McDermott at the helm. Even when Josh plays superhuman, there is no way to run the playoff gauntlet vs. good teams without winning close games with smart game plans and in-game coaching. And McDermott has proved beyond any doubt at this point of his career that he will freeze and fail in those critical moments both in getting his team ready and to make smart game management decisions. It’s who he is, and he is not changing. In addition to that, the Bills have trotted out a parade of coordinators who have also failed because they are working under his system, culture, and leadership. The problem is the guy at the top.

So yeah, it’s nice to have a world class quarterback, but it’s hard knowing in your gut that another divisional round loss is most likely the peak. 

7 minutes ago, iwishitwerecolder said:

2024: 3-2

2020: 3-2 made playoffs

And lost ….. we’ve seen this movie before, & how many more bizarre losses do we need to see before the powers in charge realize that McD has taken this franchise about as far as he’s capable.

• Agree 1

I get you guys are mad I am too but our offense tends to do this.

Look good 3 weeks into the season

struggle a lot weeks 4/5

get a big ugly wins in weeks 6-7

Lose a game or two in weeks 8-11

pick ourselves back up and make the playoffs

all we need to do is make the playoffs. 
from then on anything can happen.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we lose to the Jets next week. And they aren’t good….what’s that tell you? As is we are going nowhere. If we win the weakest div in football, you aren’t beating anyone good like this. Our WR are terrible. I gave them the benefit of the doubt when they balked on the draft and the off-season. This is bull####. Go trade for Adams or Cooper. You aren’t going anywhere with this and you’re going to piss off Allen

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

If we can get healthier on defense (we will) and figure things out on offense (unsure) then yea.. we’re fine. 

Problem is, the Jets are 100% going to go single high closed and dare us to beat Sauce and Reed with Coleman, Hollins and MVS.

Do we think we have a counter punch?   Because I haven’t seen it.   Getting Shakir back would help.. doesn’t solve this problem though. 

Brady can stop with the first down predictable runs.   That might help a bit. 

Our biggest issue right now seems to be the offensive fix is not currently in this locker room. 

We should always make the playoffs with our QB at the helm, we haven't beaten a single team yet with a winning record. This team is not SB caliber, playoff caliber yes but the goal should always be SB or bust. Allen is going to be 29 freakin years old next year, thank goodness Manning finally won his SB at 30 but time is really working against us here. I feel like we're really wasting Josh Allen with these guys and it sucks to see.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, mrags said:

So let’s hope for the playoffs only to lose again against good coaches and good teams. Then do it all over again next year. Rinse and repeat. But as long as we’re in the playoffs every year we’re doing great right. 

I mean that’s how it goes for most good teams.  To make that superbowl run you’ve gotta be playing your best football at the right time and get some good fortune.  Just gotta keep getting back to the playoffs  if you want to win it 

4 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

And lost ….. we’ve seen this movie before, & how many more bizarre losses do we need to see before the powers in charge realize that McD has taken this franchise about as far as he’s capable.

Can’t win a superbowl without making the playoffs. Can’t let the past decide our future. If we were 5-0 would you say we were contenders?

Edited by iwishitwerecolder

I hate playing in the Meadowlands. Seems like Everytime we play there we come away with some turf related injuries.  Maybe it's just in my head.

But at the very least it seems both A-a-ron and Sauce will be banged up if they play next week.

Honestly z I hope Rodgers does play. he's borderline terrible right now.

3 minutes ago, PayDaBill$ said:

I would understand this point more if we lost like we did to cincy more often in the playoffs…these are absurdly close games more often than not where a bit of luck can swing the whole thing in either direction though