Belichick or McDermott. Who's the better coach?

Returntoglory

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Not my point. My point is calling McD an “average coach” is ludicrous 

McDermott has these wins because he is lucky enough to have a 1 man wrecking crew in Josh Allen. If it wasn’t for Josh Allen, McDermott would’ve been fired a long time ago. 

• Agree 1

Just now, wppete said:

McDermott has these wins because he is lucky enough to have a 1 man wrecking crew in Josh Allen. If it wasn’t for Josh Allen, McDermott would’ve been fired a long time ago. 

And yet, here we are. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sweats said:

Rage posting?!?......**** you talking about.

Move along, nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, wppete said:

Average at best

I’ll look forward to going 4-14 but it’ll be ok because we have an offensive head coach. And I’ll be sure to remind you every step of the way that we canned one of the most successful coaches in the NFL for it.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I’ll look forward to going 4-14 but it’ll be ok because we have an offensive head coach. And I’ll be sure to remind you every step of the way that we canned one of the most successful coaches in the NFL for it.

Sean is that you??? 😂 burner phone 📱??? 😂 

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

We need one of the scrawny 20 year old looking offensive genius guys at HC who wear a hoodie when it's 95 degrees 

Bonus points if they play Call of Duty and can be at the players on the team at it 

He can’t be older than 40 and needs to have been in the same room as Sean McVay once. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

Who's the better coach right now?

Belichik or McDermott?

Would Belichick make the same coaching mistakes McD has made over the past 5 years? 

Why only upgrade players, why not coaching?

Yeah laugh. 

44 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Bills would have a Super Bowl if BB was the coach, IF Beane was in charge of the personnel.

Belichick actually knows how to slow down Mahomes and good QBs in big games, McDermott doesn't 

Forget Mahomes, he doesn’t know how to slow down Philip Rivers in a big game 

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Lol…Shanahan has choked away 3 Super Bowls now with 4th quarter leads.  He’s not the genius he’s made out to be. 

Yet you’re kneel-down apologist for McD who can’t get out of the Divisional round and whose side of the ball costs us huge in every big game. How does that work? 

• Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why would you want a defensive coach like Belichik? 

There are no good defensive coach coaches. We can only hire infallible offensive coaches like Adam Gase and Matt Nagy.

Nagy made the playoffs twice with Trubiski at QB. In retrospect, he may deserve another shot ..

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Yet you’re kneel-down apologist for McD who can’t get out of the Divisional round and whose side of the ball costs us huge in every big game. How does that work? 

What are you talking about?  I’ve hammered McD for bad decisions loads of times.  I said if we missed playoffs last year he has to be fired.  I said to fire him today.

Yeah you’re barking up the wrong tree.  I’ve said many times he’s the worst challenge flag coach in the league (proved it again today) too.  

Just because I haven’t been holding rallies to fire him in past seasons doesn’t mean I’m his defense attorney or apologist.

He’s a good football coach.  But it’s run its course here.  We need new blood to bring in new energy at this point.  His in game decisions today were inexcusable for such a seasoned HC.  

• Agree 1