Josh Allen - is he playing injured?

GoBills!

Allen is going to get beat up when Brady constantly puts him in 2nd and long due to his predictable run obsession.  

His biggest hit today came because we put him in an “and long” situation.  Came last week on a dumb Brady trick play.  Came Week 1 because he felt like he needed to do everything.

Brady and Beane, aside from investing in OL, are actively putting him in harms way right now without any first down pass plays and/or quick separators forcing him to hold the ball longer. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

If he wasn’t to start the game, he sure as ***** was at the end.  I wanted the dub, but it’s a regular season game, if the league were serious about protecting its players, and I know it’s not going to be a popular take, Josh shouldn’t have been allowed back in the game. 

The way his head slammed/bounced off the turf combined with how he laid face down seemingly motionless for a minute indicates, to me, there is a chance he blacked out for a moment. If that were the case and he had somehow taken another similar type hit after that, it could’ve been catastrophic. 

It was fun to see Superman put his cape back on, but the juice wasn’t worth the squeeze, can’t be taking those types of risks with the franchise for a regular season game, if ever.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It was a perfectly fine deep ball. 

It was overthrown with not enough arc to allow the WR catch up to it. It’s been an issue with Allen his entire career. 

31 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Circus catch? Come on…

I get it - you’re one of the posters who thinks players shouldn’t be expected to catch a pass unless it drills them between the numbers of their jersey.

I am the complete opposite.

This is the NFL.

If a ball hits your hands, you catch it. Period. No if’s, ands, or butts. There are players all over the league making *actual* circus catches.

The fact that our fans consider a routine over the shoulder pass that hits the receiver in both, a “circus catch” is laughable. And pathetic. 

Just catch the damn ball!

IMG-3903.jpg

Lol. Uncatchable. Gimme a freaking break with the screenshots.

The OL moves in the offseason were heralded  by the cheerleaders. They’ve been blown up by contenders. Anyone but Josh would be on crutches by now. Insanely disappointed by Dawkins in particular considering the camera time he’s getting this season and his cheesy smack talk before the game. 

34 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

It does not get discussed much but his left hand affects his decisions and it affects the overall offense.  The fact they blew the first two teams out after the injury was fortunate. The jags in particular played like morons.  

I’ve leaned into his shoulder after the flea flicker play seemed like he had some sort of injury but you are right his left hand probably plays into it a little with the fact that he is less likely to use for stiff arm, run or break off a defender… possibly afraid to smack it on their helmet while making a play. 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Should just sit him for the year to heal up. Get a top 5 draft pick. Get the best WR coming out next year. And try this thing all over again. 

You would be even more  insufferable for like 17 months. I get that’s your natural habitat, but no 

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

You would be even more  insufferable for like 17 months. I get that’s your natural habitat, but no 

Yup. I’m super insufferable. But I’ll tell you what, I was right about this coach and this team this season when everyone else thought I was INSUFFERABLE. I guess I’ll just have to live with being insufferable when I’m right. Man it always sucks being this insufferable. 

1 minute ago, mrags said:

Yup. I’m super insufferable. But I’ll tell you what, I was right about this coach and this team this season when everyone else thought I was INSUFFERABLE. I guess I’ll just have to live with being insufferable when I’m right. Man it always sucks being this insufferable. 

They’re 3-2 and you want to throw the year lol. I’d wait on patting my own back so hard 

6 minutes ago, Nelius said:

They’re 3-2 and you want to throw the year lol. I’d wait on patting my own back so hard 

lol. Ok guy. Btw. I believe they will likely make the playoffs because the AFC is a mess and our division is terrible. But that doesn’t mean we’re a good football team. I’ll just keep being insufferable. 

Coaching has failed them.

Could Brady possibly call any MORE run plays on 1st down...WTF?

I do think Josh has a broken finger on his left hand, as 2 fingers have been taped together for weeks. But, think it was clear he suffered a concussion today. He can say chest or whatever...but, clearly a concussion involved.

I do like our WR crew...but, we need a big WR that can create separation...create a distraction...and go up and get the ball, when necessary. You know who I'm referring to. Go get him, Beane!!