Honestly I blame Joe Marino

Sharky7337

Just now, colin said:

true, but 9/30 for what a buck fifty?  those jp losman numbers.  he's playing awful.

I mean there's like 7-8 drops in there, but yeah. It's not pretty. 

• Like (+1) 1

Sal Capaccio is the worst.  Seriously, the dude was getting into verbal fights on twitter after the Miami game when people were being realistic on this team while he told everyone how stupid they were that they thought this team would take a step back this year.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bruffalo said:

I mean there's like 7-8 drops in there, but yeah. It's not pretty. 

he did have some more underneath stuff, guys who would catch and get tackled right away, in front of him, and he coulda run for yards more.

im not saying it is fair, nor is it right, but josh is the goat of all time, in a tight game he's gotta make some plays.

aside from the deep ball touch not being great, the real thing he can and has to improve is his pre snap reads.  teams will pressure and show pressure on 3rd and long against us ever play given how easy it is to beat us with it.  he and the coaches (who i legit think suck, i think dabo, dorsey, and brady all run trash and have been bailed out by josh) have to figure some stuff out.

frankly, our O should be featuring cook as a runner and pass catcher, that will take the safety down and slow down the blitz, and allow the gang who can't shoot straight at wr and kinkiad to run free and get easy passes.

we just suck as a drop back team right now, and it is so so easy for teams to force us into that.

2 hours ago, Sharky7337 said:

The whole point of the post is that people are surprised that we are having struggles. 

The narratives are still dumb either way.

But i think your not understanding the point of the post. People need to ignore the false narratives and set expectations accordingly and not melt down on losses.

And our media should be asking questions and peddling narratives less.

Idk if this applies to this game, battled back from 20-3 and just another heartbreaking, preventable loss, Bills could Easily be 4-1 right now , look at the quality league wide, we could beat anyone on any given day