Honestly I blame Joe Marino

Sharky7337

And the rest of the Bills media who spouted the same false narratives that has everyone all up in arms.

And honestly no offense to Joe but I have heard enough Hope-ium laced podcasts and episodes devoted to players that are not that good but touted as great (Edmunds cough). It's not really about him but the media in geneal that never really presses them at all for answers.

Over the top yes, it is a bit. But hear me out.

I mean it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone our WR room is a weakness.

But the first two weeks we won 2 games and then they started spewing the off-season garbage

The narrative:

"everybody eats"

The truth:

We don't have a number one. 

And then the ravens game leading up they came up with narrative number 2:

The narrative:

"Bad matchup"

And stuck with that after.

The truth:

If you don't have a plan to defend against the team who was the number one seed the year before on your conference, your probably not doing your job right. All the injuries aside.

The truth is our defense was exposed as what it has historically been, bad tackling and soft.

Then we have to hear podcasts and coverage about how great mack hollins looks and what a good team mate and blocker he is. Sounds familiar?

Just another narrative. Then in games he's garbage, as expected. I mean Josh is not absolved of his role in a bad performance, but please someone get this guy off the field.

Our media needs to stop selling the fans narratives to appease McDermott and sell their credibility for team access.

Fans shouldn't be blowing up and melting down on the board after this loss. This was going to be a tougher year for us.

They just sold you narratives and gave you hope. 

They should be asking tough questions about the numerous times we have choked away games and decision making.

Edited by Sharky7337
  • Agree 9

7 minutes ago, mrags said:

Shame on the people that bought into all the BS. There were some of us that knew it was a crock of 💩 

Thank you!! U r so spot on.  So sick of the bills stupid little catch phrases every year. It’s like ea sports marketing their madden game.

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

And the rest of the Bills media who spouted the same false narratives that has everyone all up in arms.

And honestly no offense to Joe but I have heard enough Hope-ium laced podcasts and episodes devoted to players that are not that good but touted as great (Edmunds cough)

Over the top yes, it is a bit. But hear me out.

I mean it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone our WR room is a weakness.

But the first two weeks we won 2 games and then they started spewing the off-season garbage

The narrative:

"everybody eats"

The truth:

And then the ravens game leading up they came up with narrative number 2:

The narrative:

"Bad matchup"

And stuck with that after.

The truth:

If you don't have a plan to defend against the team who was the number one seed the year before on your conference, your probably not doing your job right. All the injuries aside.

The truth is our defense was exposed as what it has historically been, bad tackling and soft.

Then we have to hear podcasts and coverage about how great mack hollins looks and what a good team mate and blocker he is. Sounds familiar?

Just another narrative. Then in games he's garbage, as expected. I mean Josh is not absolved of his role in a bad performance, but please someone get this guy off the field.

Our media needs to stop selling the fans narratives to appease McDermott and sell their credibility for team access.

Fans shouldn't be blowing up and melting down on the board after this loss. This was going to be a tougher year for us.

They just sold you narratives and gave you hope. 

They should be asking tough questions about the numerous times we have choked away games and decision making.

you're blaming others for misleading you so easily?

Ok....

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

you're blaming others for misleading you so easily?

Ok....

I was never misled. You see this board imploding because they were sold false hopes.

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

OK, flaming bag of dog crap on Marino's porch, ring doorbell, and run? 🤔

The original statue of Liberty play!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

We suck. Face it. Once you accept it, it's ok. Josh might just be... overrated.

Josh isn’t overrated, but his deep ball is atrocious and it’s a problem he needs to correct or it will always hold us back.  

Hit Kincaid early for a TD and this might be an entirely different game .. both from the score standpoint and the threat downfield. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

I was never misled. You see this board imploding because they were sold false hopes.

The original statue of Liberty play!

Ohh, so you are blaming Marino for misleading everyone BUT you.

Well, we appreciate the support...

• Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

The narrative:

"everybody eats"

The truth:

The truth:

The Meal Plan got notably smaller, by about 30%.

Everyone starves together.

• Haha (+1) 2

Joe Marino was a pretty big jerk to the locked on houston guy on the crossover.

He got super defensive when the guy said the Bills haven't really beaten anyone good. After that, Joe was trying to flex on him all podcast in terms of saying the bills were basically a superior team.

I don't know if anyone else got that impression as well

8 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Ohh, so you are blaming Marino for misleading everyone BUT you.

Well, we appreciate the support...

You really fixate on odd things. You do you bud.

Clearly there's a lot of people who thought we were better then we are.

26 minutes ago, Sharky7337 said:

This 💯 

Love Joe’s enthusiasm but he bought the “delayed onset emotional exhaustion” narrative, the “it’s nobody’s fault for 13 seconds,” and the “I don’t know why Leslie Frazier is on the payroll but not coaching” mystery. He’s not a dig deeper investigative guy.

I don’t listen to the show after losses because life and the Bills provide enough frustration. 

We played an absolutely terrible game of football in the first half, played about 50% of what we had shown we were capable of weeks 1-3 and managed to out score our opponent 17-6 in the 2nd half.

The sky isn’t falling, we don’t suck. A young team is learning. 

Go read a book, watch a movie, or push a kid off a bicycle. Literally just do anything that gets you off of here for a week. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1