Game was lost when we settled for 3 after the turnover

SCBills

We can clown McDermott for his end game decision making, but honestly anything around 65, I think Fairbairn is making there.   Hes that good and game winning adrenaline seems to be a thing for some kickers. 

This game was lost when our Offense wasted a down (that likely would be wasted anyway) with a Cook giveaway run before Allen came in.  Followed by two plays of no separation and no plan. 

Back shoulder to Cook?  I mean, what are we doing.. 

Go up 4 and it’s game over.  Without Nico Collins, our defense had Stroud in a chokehold. 

Game was lost after that possession, once the Texans flipped the field with an elite kicker. 

We needed a 3 and out from the defense and are asking so much from an injured unit in a game where they dominated in the second half and gave our Offense every chance to win, even win comfortably. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

We can clown McDermott for his end game decision making, but honestly anything around 65, I think Fairbairn is making there.   Hes that good and game winning adrenaline seems to be a thing for some kickers. 

This game was lost when our Offense wasted a down (that likely would be wasted anyway) with a Cook giveaway run before Allen came in.  Followed by two plays of no separation and no plan. 

Back shoulder to Cook?  I mean, what are we doing.. 

Go up 4 and it’s game over.  Without Nico Collins, our defense had Stroud in a chokehold. 

Game was lost after that possession, once the Texans flipped the field with an elite kicker. 

We needed a 3 and out from the defense and are asking so much from an injured unit in a game where they dominated in the second half and gave our Offense every chance to win, even win comfortably. 

Totally agree.  They take the kick to go to OT and then they don't play for OT.

I was hoping to god they didn’t force Trubisky to throw a pass there.  I have no problem with a run. Game was lost when they kicked a 62 yarder.  It’s disturbing how people don’t miss game winning FGs against us. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

If you let mItch throw a pass there and it gets int this place would have gone nuts

I agree - the people saying have Mitch throw are 100% playing the hindsight game.  No one wanted to see him throw when he came into the game there

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Ya Digg? said:

I agree - the people saying have Mitch throw are 100% playing the hindsight game.  No one wanted to see him throw when he came into the game there

And i will wholeheartedly agree with you.

I, like everyone else expected a run play and i was happy to see it happen......i wasn't happy for a zero net gain, but at least we didn't turn the ball over.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sweats said:

And i will wholeheartedly agree with you.

I, like everyone else expected a run play and i was happy to see it happen......i wasn't happy for a zero net gain, but at least we didn't turn the ball over.

No NFL coach has MT throw. Period.