When Trubisky came in…..

Beast

I was hoping the 1st down was going to be some sort of safe pass that they feel confident a veteran QB like Trubisky is comfortable making. I mean, there HAS TO be something Trubisky is comfortable with when throwing the ball, right? Houston was keying the run for obvious reasons. If the Bills don’t trust him to run something safe in a situation like that, why the hell is he even on the roster? We score a TD after getting the ball at the 15 we most likely win that game.

Maybe this is small beans in the scheme of things but a safe pass for a completion would have probably caught Houston on their heels,

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

PA bootleg with Kincaid running his way would’ve been nice. Option to run or pass, but Brady has called runs on first down a crazy amount of times this year. I’d love to know the percentage. 

8 minutes ago, Brand J said:

PA bootleg with Kincaid running his way would’ve been nice. Option to run or pass, but Brady has called runs on first down a crazy amount of times this year. I’d love to know the percentage. 

if it's not a run it's a screen. it's default by now.

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

the correct call was "time out".  Allen was out of the tent with his helmet in his hand before the play was run. 

Was he? Where is that being reported?

And burning a timeout for one play with four minutes to go is not the right call, regardless. Trubisky should be able to run a play.

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Was he? Where is that being reported?

And burning a timeout for one play with four minutes to go is not the right call, regardless. Trubisky should be able to run a play.

It was obvious in real time, the tv cut to Allen out of the tent being handed his helmet, before the play was run. 

They should've taken a timeout. They had 3 Chances to score a TD and take a 4 point lead. They squandered 1 of those 3 plays on an obvious run with Tribusky on the field for no gain. That to me was asinine. And I believe they called a timeout on the next play when they broke the huddle late with Allen rushed back on the field. We needed a TD there bad and to waste a play with Tribusky under center was insanely stupid

2 hours ago, Brand J said:

I would have just done a straight bootleg.  Everyone knew what was coming, fake the hand off and run right.  He probably scores. Brady is ridiculous.