How was Josh able to finish the game with a concussion?

I thought he suffered some type of head trauma. Just looking at the way his body reacted. His hand sort of locked. It wasn’t a natural movement. 

Onviously we can debate all day if he was concussed or not. The whole, “but he passed protocol” is sort of a joke. How many times does a player who is clearly trying to get in the game not cleared to return? Everybody wanted to see him return. You did, I did, McD did, and the Bills did. Josh has some ownership of his body right?  If he wanted to play he was going to convince you it wasn’t a head injury.  What are you supposed to do at that point? 

Edited by Mikie2times

Can we please get a Guardian cap on Josh Allen. Nobody plays the game harder than Allen. Not named Mahomes. Nobody, and Mahomes should wear one so when his head bounces off the turf, and it does, he has protection. League MVP's

Lead the way!!!

What are we waiting for?

What is the league waiting for?

The same condition Tua is in?

Awwwww come on man...

8 hours ago, Mikie2times said:

I thought he suffered some type of head trauma. Just looking at the way his body reacted. His hand sort of locked. It wasn’t a natural movement. 

Onviously we can debate all day if he was concussed or not. The whole, “but he passed protocol” is sort of a joke. How many times does a player who is clearly trying to get in the game not cleared to return? Everybody wanted to see him return. You did, I did, McD did, and the Bills did. Josh has some ownership of his body right?  If he wanted to play he was going to convince you it wasn’t a head injury.  What are you supposed to do at that point? 

Of course they did...as long as he was cleared to play again.  Again I don't know what (the current regime of) the Bills have done to make people think they're willing to risk the health of any of their players, much less their star QB. 

7 hours ago, Figster said:

Can we please get a Guardian cap on Josh Allen. Nobody plays the game harder than Allen. Not named Mahomes. Nobody, and Mahomes should wear one so when his head bounces off the turf, and it does, he has protection. League MVP's

Lead the way!!!

What are we waiting for?

What is the league waiting for?

The same condition Tua is in?

Awwwww come on man...

The NFLPA should be demanding their members wear them.

• Agree 1